DATELINE: BLACK ART OF PROPAGANDA

by You Know 165 Replies latest social current

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Ronin,

I consider telling someone to SHUT UP a severe form of cursing. It imo is worse than FUCK YOU.

At least the latter allows the individual (no matter how assinine) to express him/herself.

I really did not know, for sure, if you were talking to me (Jedi) or You Know (Jedi), thus the reason for my respose. Hope you understand.

Danny

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I suppose YouKnow conveniently did not wish to return to discuss his own hypocrisy?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

AlanF,

If you don't want nothing with JW's then lay off on You Know.

• You Know
    You Know

It is interestiing how the focus of this topic is about / You Know

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

YouKnow-

Well it is readily apparent you are a pathetic waste of time.

Over and over again you choose to ignore the facts and evade the truth when you are indeed exposed.

How many times did I post the contradictions in your statements? How many times did I quote the WTBTS literature which you as a loyal JW are not allowed to question yet you do time and again?

The people who read these threads see you for the fake that you are.

Every time you open your mouth, you insert your foot.

From the context of your posts it would seem you possess at least a low-grade of intelligence.

How you choose to not acknowledge the fact you blindly support a corrupt religion, and yet and still you continue to be evasive when facts are brought to the surface, is beyond me.

What a sad state of affairs to witness an old man caught up in his own little dream world, then watch as he feebly attempts to convince others of his imaginary prophecies of imminent destruction.

To compound upon that, you continuously make remarks which intend to insult the intelligence of the others on this discussion board.

Instead of being evasive, why not address the pertinent issues I have raised OVER AND OVER AGAIN?

Thats right.... you CANT.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

It's been 11 months since anyone touched this thread.

I browsed through it again tonight and was amused at how so many of us debated back and forth with YouKnow and other JW apologists.

The thread provides an excellent case study into the mind of a self-professed active and loyal Jehovah's Witness. This thread came about immediately after the airing of the Dateline episode on NBC last year with Bill Bowen exposing the pedophile problem.

For the many people who have joined the forum within the last year or so, perhaps if you read this thread you would learn something not only about the history of the forum (to see what wonderful intellectual debates we once had compared to the fluff and arguments now) but to learn a little more about some of your fellow posters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit