My JW Friend Has a Response to DATELINE

by Mister Biggs 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

welcome, praise jah. there are a lot of jW's in good standing on the board, you are in good company.

there are few places in the world where witnesses, non-witnesses, and ex-witnesses are working together to improve the lot of JW children, this is one of them.

The ride can be a little bumpy, as this is a M.A.S.H unit and there are a lot of incoming wounded.

Please stick around. Myself, I am inactive and attend meetings.

((((( praise jah ))))

• carolbell
    carolbell

I believe that the Catholic and the witnesses are having problems because they worship and put people in higher category,simply because they are the priest and the elders. They solely put their trust in these people. These people are flesh and blood.They do not sit on the right hand side of God.The Witnesses wont make a move without the elders telling them to.The Catholics bow down and kiss rings.You should never put that much trust in one person.I know a man who was drill sergeant in Army. He said they have to take Sargeants out and have them do something else for a while because people have a tendecy to take advantage of their authority after a while and become power hungry. The same applies here.Power is a drug and misused can be very dangerous. There was a man who lived by us several years ago.His wife and children were killed.Police believe he did it.put him in jail.Jury found him guilty. A few years later he got a new trial and was released.My point which I am trying to get at is,his mother in law,which is his wifes Mother and other members of her family wouldnt even read the reports.He was an elder in his church.therefore he coudnt have done it. Police tried to get them to read reports and then make a decision.They would not.he is an elder.he would not do this.His name is David Hendricks. He is an elder. therefore,next to God.People must remember they are just people.they hurt.they bleed,they sin.Also,I do not know my Bible as I should,but I remember Jesus stating that if anyone hurts a child they will have to answer to him.Not in those words of course,but he would not be on the pedophiles side,even if he is an elder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit