This was just on silentlambs...how nice

by ashitaka 39 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

"How dare you you should be ashamed of your selves because you know better i was raised for 30 years in the truth and all though i am no longer an atcive witness i canted belive what i just saw on tv to speak out like you did with half truths and outright lies you were never truly Jehovah Witnesses and never had real love for him. [email protected] "

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Is this woman an idiot.....or just an active JW, lying about her affiliation with the cult in order to make them look better.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

and this...........

"I think this room is runned by SATAN! "

how nice.

BTW, the first person's email was included in the post to begin with.....

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I was just getting reay to post this very same thing lol Sad, really sad.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

"Ok and you know all this information from?????? Clearly the person that is playing the "victim" is just a person who wants attention. Look at the catholic church. They're full of crap. They're hipocrites because the ministers have even molested children. You cannot make comments without the facts. At least Jhova's Witnesses are decent and humble people unlike you bastards who have nothing to do but to critize religions that you don't even know deeply. Look at youself first. "-and this

of course, not signed....

• LB
    LB

I won't email her, but I bet her box is filled before long. Perhaps she could use a link or two?

Lies? Well a couple of pervs found themselves in jail. No lies there right?

Even if I were still hardcore JW I wouldn't be able to say anything was a lie there. The most I would hope for is to think that it's all an exaggeration. But when I knew about such things in my own hall, well, maybe then I would have hoped that this would help to clean things up.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

And this gem:

HELLO I HAVE GROWN UP IN THE FAITH OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSE AND I'M NOW AN UNBAPTIZED PUBLISHER. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I REALLY DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS. IT IS PROBABLY TRUE BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT IMPERFECT. THE BROTHERS ALWAYS TELL US NOT TO TRY AND FIND FAULT WITH ANYONE IN THE CONGREGATION BECAUSE WE ARE ALL IMPERFECT. EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!

the best and the brightest!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

MORE GEMS!!!

"I think you have issues. I think you are nuts!!!!"

I think that the Witnesses are going to be profoundly moved by this....whether they like it or not. How can they look at Erica crying on Dateline and say those things?

ashi

Edited to say LOL@Six----best and brightest

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

It sounds to me as if many of the "decent and humble" JWs are just a little frightened of the reactions they will soon receive from "Satan's Spawn".....and none too soon, IMHO.

• KistByQpid
    KistByQpid

Good grief...these people's grammar/sentence structure is as pathetic as their reasoning. U of Dub I suppose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit