Well done Silent Lambs & Dateline

by Kismet 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Bill,you and all those who helped did a fantastic job.Dateline was incredible,you presented your case very well.As I said on another thread,the show was shocking.You have done a great job seeking justice for abused children,despite WBTS efforts to stop you.You are a good man Bill BOWEN!...OUTLAW

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

My 3 cents again,

I whole heartedly agree with what Redhorsewoman said, and I would like to add to that if she doesn't mind.

I finally saw the episode of Dateline, with a few friends who are not nor have ever been JW's.
    I was pleased to see how Bill and Barbara and Erica handled themselves in thier interviews. I thought the show went over rather well. There was no exagerated retoric going on and they carried themselves well.

These are the testimonies of victims that will carry the most weight and be recognized. The more time spent focusing on the problems within the WTS with attitudes like these the better the chances will be of having enough of an effect on the WTS to bring about change in the right direction.
    As long as the real victims continue to be heard and not overshadowed and trumped by a flood of foolish retoric that does nothing but cause real victims to be discredited. That is also something that happens all the time and is very real.
    The quickest way to discredit real person is to surround him/her with wacko's so they aren't even seen anylonger. That happens all the time and that is a reality in the real world.
    If there was a way to keep that from happening I would do it.

[email protected]

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

I must add my heartfelt congratulations to all involved. I felt that an exceptional job was done. The effect will be devastating. I too am hoping for follow-ups.

Kismet, I must admit that the thought of thanking the sponsors never crossed my mind, and it is an excellent, excellent thought. Unfortunately, I can't remember who they are. Could you post a list of them?

I watched the program with my family, ALL of whom are Witnesses in good standing. There were 8 of us watching at the same time. In fact, every Witness I know of in this area made it a point to tune in. It was very, very quiet afterwards, and they looked like they'd been kicked in the belly.

Folks, I'm an old, old hand at political warfare and infighting. NOW is the time to drive the spear home.

LoneWolf

• Seven
    Seven

Thank you Bill and all involved. What an incredible job!!

LoneWolf, The only commercial break I didn't edit featured McDonald's,
    Columbia Pictures and Dunkin' Donuts.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thanks Bill and everyone involved.

I cant wait to watch it.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Thankyou for all the hard work you put in Bill and all; I hope I'll be able to see your efforts soon X

• awoke
    awoke

The show was awesome!!! Very well done!!!!!

I've been reading all these stories the past year online and it was really touching to finally put faces to all these names and stories.

Thank you Bill for all your work and sacrifice and thanks to everyone who came forward to tell their story!!!

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Excellent. Dateline did an incredible job. Bravo Bill and Silentlambs!

I ditto Lonewolf - now is the time to get noisy.

Mimilly
    a not-so-silent-lamb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit