Well done Silent Lambs & Dateline

by Kismet 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Kismet
    Kismet

This was prepared and presented far better than i could have ever imagined.

To all you individuals that stood up to Goliath. Well done. I am so proud to be in assoication with such strong people.

Thank you Bill for your efforts and willingness to put a name and face in front of the cameras spearheading this effort.

Thank you Dateline. Is it too early to look for a sequel? :)

I am a happy happy person tonight.

Kismet

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

(((Kismet)))

PROUD..YES, YES, YES. I so agree!!! Proud and beaming with tears flowing freely. What a feeling in contrast to the embarrasment I have so often felt with being identified as a JW. Now I know why.

LOL Kismet...I also started to type on COMF's thread about doing a follow up story...but erased it...Glad you thought of it too and had the .....s to mention it. I think there could be a great follow up with more interviews with others coming forward as a result of this exposure.

Thank you, thank you, thank you (((((DATELINE))))

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• Dino
    Dino

THE BEST!!!

The cowardly Watchtower took a torpedo hit tonight!

Barbara, Bill, Sheila, Erica, and Pandelos,

Well done, indeed!

I never thought I would see the day that this could happen to them!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Dino

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Bill, you did a wonderful job....my thanks to you and your perseverence in this...I hope I spelled that right.

Great job.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm really looking forward to seeing this !

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

*clapping wildly* great job everyone!

hugs to you all

love
    harmony

• Haupi
    Haupi

I'd like to amen the earlier poster and give a big Congratulations to all the courageous Witnesses who made the Dateline story possible!!! It was an amazing exposure of WT Society. I wish I could remember all of your names: the attractive young woman who had been violated, You deserved better!!!! To the woman researcher at the headquarters, I applaud your courage and Bill, Bill, thank you! You're my new hero.

I've said all along that the Witnesses have a "legislated" morality and that's the worst kind. Anything that the WT sanctions, even something that as ulgy and cruel as child abuse, the modestly dressed group of,no doubt, balanced "cult publishers" gave their support!!! Shame! Shame! On each and everyone of you!!!!!

• Kismet
    Kismet

Haupi:

I really like that expression 'legislated morality' It well describes much of what is done by the JW's.

Also, welcome to the board!

Kismet

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'd like to throw in here as well. This was a home run. I had gotten a really ill feeling today, that since the show was only 30 minutes, there might be some successful obfuscation by the WT society.

I am so proud of all those involved. Bill & Wife, Barbara, the Pandelo's, Erica, your stories are powerful, thank you for doing what it took to get them heard.

• think41self
    think41self

*Standing Up & Applauding All of You*

I thought the coverage was excellent!

I'm proud of all involved.

think41self

This side of Eden, whether we realize it or not, we feel the stain on our souls, and at every opportunity, we try to scrub it away with steel-wool guilt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit