Well done Silent Lambs & Dateline

by Kismet 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Beans
    Beans

I have to admit at the end of that show there were tears in my eyes for that girl who was victorious in the end!!!!
    Putting that bastard behind bars was sweet justice!

Beans

• Kismet
    Kismet

While on the topic of give kudos:

Those who are thinking of writing letters to Dateline thanking them for their work, please give consideration to at least, copying the letter to the various Corporate sponsors that aired commercials during the segment.

Dateline does have to justify some controversial segments to their sponsors. Showing wide spread public support for the content of tonight's show could be useful later should any future segments be proposed.

The battle ain't over quite yet.

Kismet

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Congratulations on a job well done! I hope positive things come from this!

RCat

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Sounds like a top rating show....will be interesting to see if it's reported in the press 'downunder'.

Well done Bill and Barbara and..... well, all of ya!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Well done everyone involved.

I watched the program twice. My never-was-a-JW wife (Mrs. Thirdson)watched with me as did my son. I know other friends were planning to watch as well.

Not only was it damning but the Watchtower only added to the condemnation by submitting their own staged interview, by taking 6 months to respond to a Dateline request and then failing to show how straight and tough they claim they are by not providing clear evidence.

After the long, long period of anticipation the wait was worth it.

Thirdson

PS I liked the pictures from Watchtower books of all non-JWs dying at Armageddon too.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Pope,
    Hmmmm... trouble is, I think the countries of Europe are Euro-centric and the States is well, ...I guess we're too much like Austria!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

• Kismet
    Kismet

Sorry to interrupt but I would ask that we try to keep this thread on topic.

Thanks

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Kismet - we e-mailed Dateline before we read this post. Your suggestion to e-mail sponsors is an excellent.

To Bill, Barb Anderson, Erica, Pandelos, and everyone else that helped bring this issue to the public: You all rock!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit