Why do "Apostates/exjws" always go into "Watchtower-bashing" when you show them inconsistencies in the Bible?

by booker-t 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• designs
    designs

Take two steps right or left to get a new perspective.

• MissFit
    MissFit

Booker: perhaps it would help if you gave an example?

I am unclear as to the response you are looking for.

you do seem like you are frustrated.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Okay, fess up.

Who peed in Booker's bowl of Cheerios?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

MissFit, don't sweat it - booker-t is not a conversationalist, just a dump and run kind of poster.

• flipper
    flipper

BOOKER-T- Do research and inform yourself totally about the WT Society and I think you'll find your own answer. And yes- the Bible is as screwed up and made up as the WT Society is. It's just that the Bible and WT Society run parallel lives- that's all. WT Society takes it's patriarchal views of headship and oppressive views of women straight from the Bible that was written by a bunch of middle eastern men who oppress, malign, beat, and control their women. And keep them in :" subjection "

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Everyone knows that the Watchtower had the Bible written long ago so they could use it to dominate people. Remember Moses Russell? and Samson Rutherford? There was of course Rahab Knorr, the first wife of Nathan. Who can forget Jeremiah Henschell. They're all in there. And that's why the Bible is a silly book. Does that do it for ya? Give me a break. The storybook illustrated Bible had it right, a total comic book.

• steve2
    steve2

Booker-t has dumped and deserted. And you thought he wanted to hear your answer to his ill-tempered question?

• Jehovanomics
    Jehovanomics

Religion is a business. The JW's are a dangerous cult.

• prologos
    prologos

it is because of the "B" for Bible, before the "S" for you know what, in the WTBtS. Inc. official company title.

Wt made the pile higher, and is onerous to separate the base from the top.

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Booker T,

I think the word "apostate" is a label that JW's give to those who choose to leave their belief system. It's really a condesending way they like to use against those of us who have left. Are you calling us exjw's apostates because you have that JW mindset? I find it offensive to be called an apostate.

Shana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit