A few verbatim quotes from Anthony Morris' talk during the Branch Visit.

by Open mind 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hello,

Haven't contributed much here in a while. I took the time to listen to the YouTube video found here on page 20 of the thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/287116/20/Zone-Visit-An-Announcement-That-Will-Test-Your-Faith

Here's some summary and a bit of verbatim transcription.

(At 10:08)
    "Have you ever visited Bethel?"

(Makes a comment re: how expensive it can be and would require planning.)

"If you haven't, my next question is, but have you been able to find a way to get a trip to a well-known amusement park?" (Long pause) "Explain that to God."

(At 19:30) Comments on 23-year old non-MS were fairly rambly so I didn't try to get it verbatim.

(At 23:47) Wild colored socks. He actually wasn't saying there's anything wrong with that. He said that sock color was a matter of taste, and that he thought some of these young brothers with brightly colored socks were demonstrating poor taste, but it wasn't immodest.

(At approximately 26:00.)
    "...what it is is this Spanx, this skin-tight stuff they wear. Now, are you sisters wearing this in the ministry? No. I can't say that I've ever seen that. But when they exercise, they leave their home and they're jogging in this stuff?

Look at the verse. Is that appropriate to wear skin-tight Spanx or whatever they call them? It's not modest and it's certainly not sound of mind. It's really inappropriate. There's nothing else to say about it. Now you want to be in your home or your room and wear that stuff, that's your business. But don't go out in public like that and say you worship the True God. 'I'm just trying to stay in shape'. (laughter) Inappropriate."

(tight pants on the young brothers who the worldly gay designers are drooling over at 27:35)

"...and the other one that needs addressing is for these young fellows, cause the older ones aren't doing much of it, thankfully, uhhh, it's the metrosexual look. We've addressed that in the past, we've said things about it, but what's happened now has really caught on more.

Now the metrosexual look, that's the tight suit jacket and the tight pants, better known as 'tight pants'. (laughter) And, uh, they are tight, I mean tight all the way down to the ankles. And, that is not modest brothers. No. It's not appropriate. It's not sound of mind.

And I was proud of one Circuit Overseer who told me this past summer at one of the Intl. Conventions, 'cuz he brought it up, one of these fellows, he shows up for his Circuit Overseer's visit and wants to go out in the ministry work with him, door-to-door, he's wearing 'tight pants'. And the Circuit Overseer was man enough, spiritual man enough to say, 'No. I'm not going door-to-door with you. Not with that dress on. Inappropriate.'

So a lot to think about and you elders out there listening in, and be kind now, we always want to try to imitate Christ Jesus. You be spiritual man enough to tell these young fellows 'You don't go out in the ministry looking like that. Not in this organization.'
    And frankly I have asked sister after sister, 'You know, what do you think of this? Do you find that appealing, attractive? You know, I'm just curious, 'cause I'm not a woman. Ahhh.' (laughter) And you know what, I've not found one yet that thought they look good. (Garbled, poor audio quality for a couple seconds.)

And this is a fact, the homosexuals that are designing these clothes, they like you in tight pants. (Huge laughter, pandering to JW homophobia) Not, spiritual people. So, it's something to consider for Christian grooming. Is it appropriate? Is it modest? Does it display soundness of mind? If not, do something about it."

Hope this saves a few people the trouble of actually listening to this treacle.

om

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They bash people for going to an amusement park. Yes, it is expensive. Yes, it requires planning. But there is a point in going. What is the point in going to what amounts to a factory, where there is no fun? Any god that would rather people to miss out on fun is not worth worshiping--for something this stupid. Even touring a regular factory would rank lower than going to a major amusement park to many children.

What is "wild" when it comes to socks? Someone has to be outside the averages. Eliminate the pink, yellow, and neon socks, you now have the white, sky-blue, and green socks. Then the socks that are noticeably blue or green. Then brown. Before long, all that's left is a narrow range of grays that is acceptable. The same for dress shirts, suits, and field circus bags. And umbrellas in areas when rain is common--by the way, yellow is safer in traffic than gray because drivers in rain can see yellow before they see gray (and the Blunt umbrellas, while very expensive, are called Blunt because they lack sharp ribs that can poke out an eye--and do not blow inside out in moderate wind.)

Since when is Spandex immodest? Since when are you out in field circus when you are out exercising? Next, they are going to want all jokehovians to be in full suit dress up just to drop off the rubbish to the curb or to check if their plane ticket to their Israel mission has arrived. Not to mention, try jogging in high heels and a dress, or a full suit in hot weather when it is muggy. Do you carry your field circus bag while jogging? I don't think anyone is that stupid. So why are they insisting that people dress up as if for field circus while exercising?

Yes, there are reasons why one might choose not to wear tight pants. But looking gay is not one of them. Too tight pants are not comfortable, they may cut off circulation, and there is the danger of an embarrassing rip when a seam fails. As for sexuality, too tight pants are neutral. It is what's in your aura and soul that attracts homosexuals, not what you wear. And if joke-hova programs your soul to attract same-sex people when you are heterosexual, it matters not what type of pants you wear. Besides, anyone else remember when they were whining about people wearing their pants halfway down? Would they rather we go back to that?

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Its veiled beating of the "sheep" to JWs. To outsiders and those familair with DEmoralization it is a psychological control teachnique. How can one be condoned UN NGO that the UN had to disfellowship from their ranks, and be a "worshipper of the True God"?

So ex-intel cancerous implants like Morris are perfect for mind control techniques on JWs, from guys plainly the "evil slave" clones purposely tormenting JWs with doubt and inadequacy as they epitomize what is called faithlessness.

The Governing Body are far from Christian men and support organizational corruption of JWs and that "zone visit" is full of examples of this methodology of demoralization to further magnetization to the core racketeers and billion dollar Bethel. They certainly are not anointed, unless they are anointed anti-Christians, I doubt they are even actually Christian at heart, but are money lovers and the perfect control freaks for the job of the "confirmed drunkards" sheep whipping assigment.

Imo do not venerate mere men in a terminal apostasy to pay out big bucks to the core bankers of Bethel. In time, imo, JWs will barely be able to hold a hall roof over their heads, by the time Bethel has reaped what it really has sown and God aint fooled by the likes of the GB talking heads and bean counters. Demoralizing JWs is how they control them by misplaced guilt, while Bethel carries the blood of MILLIONS of stumbled people by purposeful evil policy which JW gult-trip helps conceal.

Bethel has stumbled more people than there are JWs. How are they going to justify that?

It is a classic case study of engineered psychology of an organized propaganda for profit. No wonder they are UN affiliates and JWs say nothing. Its all hidden in plain sight and programmed into the JW brain to be accepted all the while. More will develop as they prepare to call off the JW minsitry, truncating it by their own mouth, and that is what the current mass asset liquidation acceleration is also indicating.

Bethel is a case study in classic apostasy to develop right in its leadership, and how it is concealed from some of the rank and file quite successfully.

Want to know what a real "Apostate" is?

Just study JWs and Bethel under the Governing Body dictatorship since 1970. There is the Bethel model of fullblown terminal APOSTASY in just 40 years. The GB is just the dancing puppets of a spiritually dead play, an act, a contrivance of man in an "operation of error" in its most modern form.

The latest major "apostate" and "apostasy" is right at and in the Bethel weedpatch "wheat" mimic system and corrupted ministry.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

(At 10:08)
    "Have you ever visited Bethel?"

(Makes a comment re: how expensive it can be and would require planning.)

"If you haven't, my next question is, but have you been able to find a way to get a trip to a well-known amusement park?" (Long pause) "Explain that to God."

To Anthony Morris III:

First, I'll need to see in the Bible where visiting world headquarters, the big place where you live, is a requirement for life, a requirement of true religion, a requirement laid upon us by God.

It's not in the Bible? Then you are in violation of Rev 21:18, which says to not add anything to, or take anything from, His word. And if you do 'God will add to you the plagues that are written in this scroll...' That means death to you, Anthony Morris III, for making up artificial rules, imposing them on others, and pretending they are God's rules.

Explain that one to God. And to your 'big brother.'

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Amazing that a doofus like this has power over 7 million individuals.

• steve2
    steve2

I'm realistic to acknowledge that, if the time comes, I'll likely have a lot of explaining to do to God - but I'm absolutely certain it won't include explaining any failure to visit Bethel.

• blondie
    blondie

One, he assumes that if a jw has gone to an amusement park they have not gone to Bethel.

Two, women have been wearing this device for years without any counsel not to.

http://www.stylelist.com/view/the-story-behind-shapewear-from-girdles-to-spanx/#!fullscreen&slide=13204

• Heaven
    Heaven

Yeah... a visit to Beth-hell... now there's a bucket list item... NOT!

• minimus
    minimus

Open mind, thank you for that synopsis. This guy is obsessed. For fun, I think I am going to play this talk for my girlfriend. It always amazes her how weird JWs are.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

we always want to try to imitate Christ Jesus.

Okay, so that's long hair, a beard and a long skirt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit