Trashed WT's found in Dr.s' waiting room Friday. Do you trash literature you find?

by Wasanelder Once 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• cofty
    cofty

I found a JW book in the holiday cottage we stayed in this summer.

Instead of throwing it out I annotated it in the margins and wrote JWFacts.com inside the front cover.

• Clambake
    Clambake

I like to go the the Salvation Army thrift store and pick out the JW literature from the book section and give it to the Captain so it can be disposed of. It is kind of a hobby of mine.

What a bunch of pompous assholes. Donating their books to an evanglical church. Real classy considering what they say about them behind there backs.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Oh, Cofty, I hope you didn't waste too much precious vacation time on that!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Wasanelder Once, I applaud tour act of community service and neighborhood beautification.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Why trash what is already trash?

hehe

No, seriously, I always throw them away....but during my fade, I count them as "placements"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I might write something like "Joy of Satan" or "Exposing Christianity" prominently right where the jw-dot-org site might be expected. I might also write something that would make anyone think of it as a version of communism, and hope anyone reading it realizes that Christi-SCAM-ity is communism.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Phil Jones III -- that is hilarious!

• smiddy
    smiddy

I was in charge of an oppurtunity shop a year ago and found some DVD`s had been donated on my off day .Their were about a dozen or more of WT videos .

I presume some elderly witness had died and family had donated them and other items to the OP shop .

All of the WT videos ended up in the garbage .

smiddy

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

I usually throw them out, but Clambake has inspired me... now, I want to print out a bunch of stickers with QR codes pointing to jwfacts.com and with short, embarrassing WT quotes and engage in some "public service" vandalism in the book section at my local Goodwill...

• Caedes
    Caedes

I throw them out if it's a magazine, have only come across gideon bibles otherwise. To those I add 'this is a work of fiction do not take literally' on the inside cover.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit