"Life is so hard!...tribulation and problems abound!" Persecution complex of witnesses.....

by stuckinarut2 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The meeting this week is mind-blowing in the way it fuels the crippling "persecution complex" of witnesses!

paragraph 1 set the theme with this gem:

“DOES it shock you that you can expect to face “many tribulations” before you gain the prize of everlasting life? Likely not. Whether you are new in the truth or you are a longtime servant of Jehovah, you know that hardship is an aspect of life in Satan’s world.​—Rev. 12:12.”

Excerpt From: WATCHTOWER. “The Watchtower, September 15, 2014".

Not only is the wt study all about this, but our cong also had the public talk called "coping with life's difficulties"

Seriously, witnesses have the most negative, pessimistic, doom and gloom mentality. They have become ingrained in seeing everything as bad.... In fact it seems that they feel guilty if they speak of anything in this world in a positive manner! They love comparing stories about "how bad satans wrld is, and how hard it is living in this wicked world"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They are a bunch of pussies. When they get their heads chopped off for Jesus, then they can bitch.

DD

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

LOL D-D!!!

Marina

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

stuckinarut2 - "In fact it seems that they feel guilty if they speak of anything in this world in a positive manner!"

I used to deliberately talk up the positive aspects of "this Old System" just to annoy the hard-core loyalists.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep...it is viewed as a "badge of honour" to be persecuted!

In the meeting, you should hear the answers from everyone trying to outdo one another with accounts of "hardship and persecution" they have faced or heard of!

Oh man........arrrrggghhhhhh!

• kairos
    kairos

It must drive them insane when they can't figure out how those that leave, really aren't having many significant tribulations or issues at all.

The biggest issue I faced was the crazy personalities within the local congregations.

Now I live a trouble free and peaceful life.

• hoser
    hoser

Paragraph 13 and 14 are the worst. Blaming satan for being discouraged when the real culprit is the toxic culture of the Jehovah's Witness religion.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Mind control for the rank and file.

At Bethel Home of the Elites?

1. I never wear the same underwear or suit or tie twice.

2. People wash my clothes for me, trim my nails, make my food for me, flush my toilet, provide all my shelter and transportation and enough money to sock away a handy sum in Switzerland for the rainy day.

3. I can choose from 10 kinds of pie at the cafeteria, I eat 5 meals a day.

4. We don't write anything, we don't research anything, we don't do anything, we just loaf and freeload off JWs in a climate controlled global wonderland, no blisters, no callouses, no pressure, now work, no one bugs us! We live like KINGS and Wall Street CEOs!!!!

Life is soooo tough!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

'Blaming satan for being discouraged when the real culprit is the toxic culture of the Jehovah's Witness religion'

Hoser has beaten me to it and put it more succintly than I would. Excellent!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Many of these problems are of their own making, or they make a problem into a disaster. How many money problems do they make for themselves? No decent work. Too much wasted time in field circus, creating restrictions on when they can work. Worldwide Damnation Fund donations. Wasted gas and car wear on field circus. Wasted dry cleaning bills and other field circus expenses. Wasted funds driving to and from a Grand Boasting Session, plus motel charges.

From there, they are hounded to do even more. Many have to volunteer their time and money, often for short term assistance at a building crew or in headquarters. Too many waste resources on short and medium term missions--ranging from two week hyper-stupid missions in Jerusalem to those who waste a year in Nigeria or Haiti. These things drain resources, plus blind them from solutions.

For this particular brand of trouble, much would be saved if they took all the money they waste on this rubbish and spent it all on silver. That is, if they are not afraid of coming off as "too worldly" or "too materialistic". Now, with silver at fire sale prices (and for who knows how long), is the best time to start because you get more silver for your toilet paper currencies. And, when hyperinflation comes, which is going to do you more good, going to Jerusalem to place a waste of paper with that high ranking rabbi (so it can connect with your energy for using black magick against the world), or spending that money on a monster box of silver? To me, anyone that goes on those short missions has no business complaining about money problems or blaming Satan when hyperinflation eats away their savings. After all, that same hyperinflation affects me--that silver I amass in lieu of going to Israel next spring will help make me rich while punishing the banksters and the Rothschilds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit