Im still young (19)....just reading Crisis of Conscious

by Blackfalcon98 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• zeb
    zeb

Do not be concerned what others 'in' may think as they have been conditioned to obey not think. We are all on our own journey. You have much to learn as yet so for the sake of your own peace of mind do not mention to ANYONE that you are reading this work. NO ONE will keep your confidence and unless you have the power of strength to walk away at such a young age you will be facing back room sessions wth the elders.

I have just finished reading his sequel work. It is very long winded as was the first. It continues the indictment.

me? just one thing of the work. I was disgusted when i read of the gb flippant attitude to agenda items at their meetings and where Franz wrote and this is born out by other writers they spent most of their time seeking ways to implace controls over ALL and every aspect of the lives of bros and sisters.

read on and as you do plan the college course you are going to do.

• XkhanX
    XkhanX

I read it and managed to share it with my wife. We woke up eventually and leave the Org. Sad we wasted 20 yrs in the Org. We have our life back and life be so wonderful. We loved our weekends and made new friends. Life is great. COC is one of the crucial tool in our awakening process. The rest are jwsurvey, jwfacts, Captives of concept and the hypocrisy n judgemental attitude of some of my long time friends/ brothers. Thank you for waking us up.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I found it helped me wake up alot. Especially the revelation about the 2/3rds voting. this proved to me that holy spirit wasn't involved with guiding the GB. I think this book helps JWs learn TTATT and helps them stay out.

Kate xx

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

be sure to read his other book,, in search of christain freedom, you can find the pdf someplace, lots and lots of scriptures and lots of relief.

if the man wasnt dead, Id hug him, poor thing what he[and others] went through

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

ray franz proved refreshingly honest and open in both his books......eyeopeners...and I too felt angry at wasting 30 years in the cult...a man made cult..it closwed my eyes to much in the real world and cut me off from the really nice youngsters I grew up with...because ' the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.....'...but now i realize that those in the cult are the ones who 'have had their eyes blinded'....there are genuinely nice people in the org...as there are in most walks of life..but...the controlling and manipulative gb body have much to answer for...

• flipper
    flipper

BLACKFALCON- You are doing great ! Keep reading and informing yourself. Yeah when I read Crisis of Conscience it kind of confirmed my doubts about the WT Society as I had always had my suspecting mind watching the GB as I grew up as a JW. Be glad you are finding this stuff out now at age 19 instead of age 44 like I did 11 years ago ! Wish I could go back in time . But hey - I'm out and that's what matters

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Welcome BlackFalcon!

Read both of his books and JW.facts and visit here.

Keep up with your education. Keep what you are learning about the ttat to yourself for now. Save$$. Take a fast certificate course with transferable credits if you are concerned about being self supporting during the transistion.

• Simon
    Simon

It's a fascinating insight into what the WTS really 'is'.

I'm envious that you get to read it at 19 and save wasting so many years. Well done :)

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

blackfalcon98

Now im learning the TTATT and I cant mention much of it to friends and fam or ELSE ill be labeled an apostate before Im ready to fully deal with the backlash of that! Anyone else remember how they felt when they first read CoC?

I love that book and I loved reading it covertly - shoving it under tea towels and rugs when I needed to, my heart racing with fear and excitment trying not to seem guilty of some deadly sin

I was also facinated to learn much later that binadub/roz was involved in the process of helping/encouraging Ray to write the book.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Good for you matey! You're SO young, you'll be just fine. I read it and it changed my life. I wish I could get my wife to read it..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit