This is Really Getting Scary!!! PLEASE LOOK!!

by NoMoreHustle 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I want to watch the show of Caleb going to Disney's Magic Kingdom.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Wt wouldn't have so many members if they weren't naturally so idolotrous. These JWs just love to follow the leader and have the trinkets and photos. Really sad how some JWs are so caught up in it all. Kate xx

• milola
    milola

I wonder if they are doing this because of the high rate of born ins leaving? Maybe to make their childhoood memories come back in a more sentimental mode instead of shear misery.

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

I don't recognize the religion either. I can't relate to any of it which pushes me further away from

it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

These individuals that pose with these cutouts are just trying to enjoy something they're actually ALLOWED to enjoy. It's a sad life for them and I feel sorry for them. However, my gripe is that the WBT$ are making these people part of their cultish 'event' for want of a better word. It's more mental enslavement for the poor blighters and I bet some of them feel there is something intrinsically wrong with it but the cult persona holds that disquieting feeling at bay.

As Billy Connelly might say: 'They're more to be pitied than scolded.'

• kaik
    kaik

I was in 1991 in DC in Prague-Strahov with 80,000 JWs. It was brutally hot in the pan as it was in the middle of the summer. Sisters wore turtle neck blouses and it was not appropriate to even show elbow. Skirts were often dragged on the floor. I remember that American elderettes were with their fashion out of the style due extremely bright red colors, big hairdo, and expensive handbags. The women in Strahov where something I seen on old painting some old baroque paintings where except their face, everything was covered up, even in the summer. Definitelly the cult has evolved. The local newspapers always picked on JW women distributing literature to be standing with their stretched out sweaters and turtle necks, and they were a big joke for the media due this appearance, especially in Eastern Europe, where women do not dress modestly.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Now we know why AM3 wants everyone to go to bethel instead of Disney. They will be asking for experts for theme park ride construction next for a secret project.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

milola - "I wonder if they are doing this because of the high rate of born-ins leaving?"

Abso-f**king-lutely.

Plus, if the rhetoric and propaganda makes them feel compelled to get baptized at a very young age, but then they learn the TATT in their teens or early 20s, they can be threatened with DFing to keep them quiet (not quite as easy with an unbaptized young person), or booted out, ensuring that the majority of rank-and-filers won't listen to anything they have to say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit