This is Really Getting Scary!!! PLEASE LOOK!!

by NoMoreHustle 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The GB are probably all cardboard cut outs with lips that move, it's just that nobody has noticed.

• Niveau
    Niveau

I remember not being allowed to have posters on the walls, no matter how much I begged, because 'idol worship' - what do you want to bet Caleb posters will soon start making the rounds?

• Divergent
    Divergent

It's just rebranding. JW.org is the new organization logo & Caleb & Sophia are the mascots

• smiddy
    smiddy

Whats his left hand doing ?

smiddy

• kaik
    kaik

What's up with that miniskirt? JW woman would never wear a skirt two inches above her knee.......

• Niveau
    Niveau

That height was more common than below-the-knee in my cong before I left, kaik (at least in the summers). I remember seeing many that length at a convention and everyone shaking their heads, but by the next year almost everyone under the age of forty was wearing them to the DC...

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Wow - creepy.

• kaik
    kaik

The time or the lenght of the skirt had changed. JWs moved fashion from 1950's to 1970's. In my old KH it was always below the knee.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I WISH I could post the pics I have seen here from the Australian Bethel!
    Ahhh...but it would be easily linked to me...

Oh well...beleive me, the stuff I have seen is sickening!

• steve2
    steve2

Deep into this time of the end, we've got so much time for posing with cardboard cutouts and assorted trivial pursuits. Cardboard cutouts for cardboard personalities. A foretaste of paradise earth. Groan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit