Service meeting week of November 3rd! How to indoctrinate children

by stuckinarut2 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Divergent
    Divergent

With 2/3rds of young ones leaving the truth, they need to come up with different tactics to make meetings more appealing to young ones

• pixel
    pixel

Now they are showing movies to kids, in the meantime, during Da Judge days, havings kids was frowned upon, now they are entertaining them to get them in.

It's definitely a cult!

• BU2B
    BU2B

Just shoot me now. I have 2 daughters age 5 years and 6 months, with a die hard JW wife. I am agnostic, yet am "stuck" in. I am expecting the pressure on me to indoctrinate them to mount. They are forcing me into the open. That is probably a good thing in the end. I HATE THIS CULT and its CONSTANT GUILT MANIPULATUION. I hope there is a hell and the GB go there.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Sophia! you did forget something!! Where is your JW.ORG pin????? How you could possibly forget that!!

LOL.. I am actually glad that is not in the video. I am afraid I won't be able to stop my family from getting exposed to this come Wednesday.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

By the way.. why is is that the WTBTS continues to produce these videos where the JW.ORG is TMed? Wasn't their request for the TM denied?

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Oh good god my child is going to be miserable this week because no doubt my husband will be guilt tripping her. He recently agreed to only have her do fs 2xs a month. Shoot. This will be fun.

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Parents have the right to bring up their children according to their own religious beliefs and convictions. It is done continuously in all walks of life, then why not in the JW persuasion as well? Try fighting against that right and see how well that works out for you all!

GC

• Divergent
    Divergent

GC, have you ever thought about child rights? Is it logical for parents to reject a life-saving blood transfusion for a dying child based on a flawed doctrine and deny that child the right to live? That is one of the major differences between JW's & other religions

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

The courts can take over if they deem it necessary. As for us, we shall continue on the path we believe to be correct according to our beliefs.

In my 60+ years, have not witnessed a case which could not be cured/treated with other alternatives.

GC

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The part first asks for the disturbingly corny cartoon clip to be played on the big screen at the halls: "lets go out in service!"

Are you kidding me? Meetings now have a brother saying "roll the clip", and they play a Watchtower cartoon on the big screen TV? This religion is completely different from the JW religion I left. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit