Undeniable proof the Organisation has Jehovah’s Blessing and Direction

by wheelwithinwheel 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Evan a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Oh, YES that is proof positive! Nostradamus guessed at a lot of things as well but I don't call him a prophet to be believed in. By the way, I have some fields of wheat that are producing enormously well....it's almost a miracle!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

H G Wells must have been the faithful slave.

• bigmac
    bigmac

poor Pixel--his avatar--only 1 eye---and is legless.

• OnTheWayOut
  • pixel
    pixel

bigmac - Why are you mocking my avatar? Plus, what I commented was *sarcastic*

• Londo111
    Londo111

Notice no JW points to the Golden Age article "Gravitation and Electric Energy", that denies Newtonian Gravitation. What keeps the Earth revolving about the Sun? The negative electric charge of the Earth and the postive electric charge of the Sun. The solar system is a macroscopic atom...just like glass atoms and wood atoms! What keeps us from floating off into space? Not gravity, but air pressure!

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

LOL.. This is a great topic. Comes to show that, while I do personally believe in God and the bible, humans are capable of making predictions based on current evidence. This is exactly what Jesus said. There is nowhere in the bible where you will be asked to believe anything blindly. Reasoning is the path to faith, and just like in thermodynamics, this is an irreversible process. One of the many failed attempts by WTS to criticize false prophets has been Deut 18:22. This seems like an easy way to reason over physical proof of ones annoinment. We all know this. However, what we never read on any studies, are the words of Deuth 13:1-3

I invite you to review them. It basically show that, if the prophet speaks and does not come true, then God did not send this prophet. But if he comes to you with signals and prophecies that do come true, and he then procees to tell you to follow an unknown God, then watch out. Reasoning is the only way to distinguish them

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

ive never worn a vest in my life

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Yup.....this proves it alright!

If only he had seen the need to warn innocent children from molesting elders that He chose with Holy Spirit.

LOL.....oh boy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit