Undeniable proof the Organisation has Jehovah’s Blessing and Direction

by wheelwithinwheel 31 Replies latest jw friends

• wheelwithinwheel
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

There is a thread about that, and Tesla, and others making the predictions years before!

Dwain

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

oh! Is this the same magazine that also said in 1969 that 'it is a fact that you will never grow old in this system of things"? LOL

just asking

eyeuse2badub

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Conveying ideas by printers ink has furnished the opportunity for much cheating and lying. Much of our news [own work] has been false propaganda, in the interst of the few, to control and keep in subjection the minds of the many.

They got that bit right too, so I guess it must be on to something....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

A bunch of fwits!

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

hmm, so they had insider info way back then that wireless technology was on its way. secret society non the less..

• alanv
    alanv

We had a discussion on Topix forum about Watchtower predictions that came true. This was all they could come up with lol

• galaxie
    galaxie

Read above the outlined section. How prophetic;...conveying ideas by printers ink has furnished the opportunity for much cheating and lying......I wonder who that could be then...Mnnnnn oh yes the wbts.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

oh! Is this the same magazine that also said in 1969 that 'it is a fact that you will never grow old in this system of things"? LOL

Also the same dolts that said aluminum, vaccinations, and organ transplants were bad.

• stillin
    stillin

Somebody on the writing staff has been reading Gene Roddenbury books!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit