I am JW.ORG

by LogCon 40 Replies latest social humour

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Does anyone see a "watchtower logo" anymore????

NO!...it is all now just JW.org!

Bait and switch indeed...

I was never baptised into the JW.ORG religion!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

3rd Gen= the kiddies don't need a flag they can salute, as th KHs in Chile already have one installed. Lol

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

...But Joe, those little blue ones came blessed! BTW, I'm wondering what the person looks like who would actually spend money for and wear those ugly ass shoes. I'm picturing someone Gary Larson (The far side) drew.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It realy hurts me to see this false worship.

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98

Oh my, yes.....alot of this is real. In the local KH, its getting to be almost to where you have to be an apostate to NOT wear something with JW.org on it. Getting easier to see who is waking up, or is already awoke and faking it!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Prediction:

How long will it be until the org starts placing big billboard advertisements on buildings and freeways:

JW.ORG "Your survival depends on it!"

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Will someone please answer the question that Bafh asked?:

My question is where are they buying the merchandise from? Directly from the society or from those companies run by JWs set up to "support" the mininstry by making all kinds of binders, folders, etc.?

• Bonnie_Clyde
  • LogCon
    LogCon

Bonnie_Clyde asked, "...My question is where are they buying the merchandise from? Directly from the society or from those companies run by JWs set up to "support" the mininstry by making all kinds of binders, folders, etc.?..."

These are marketing 'freelancers', out to make a buck. They may be JW's, maybe ex-JW's, trinket salesmen who ride whatever wave they think will make some MUNYAAAA! I doubt someone is doing this 'tongue in cheek' to discredit the Society, but even that is possible.

HOWEVER, what is offensive to many, perhaps most, is that JW's are wearing this crap in full sight.

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

At BonnieC, as far as I know they buy this junk from other jdubs not the org. My family buys this crap!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit