I am JW.ORG

by LogCon 40 Replies latest social humour

• LogCon
    LogCon

Famous quote from Wuthering Heights revised.

'... I am JW.ORG! It's always, always in my mind: not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself, but as my own being. So don't talk of our separation again: it is impracticable...'

100 JW.org Buttons or Magnets or Mirrors blue colors badges pins pinback  jehovah witness jehovah's witnesses 1.25" or 2.25"JW.ORG Leather Tract Holder, Hand Cut, Tooled,  Pressed, Monogram available.Set of 10 JW.ORG Logo Pins20 JW ORG 1.5 or 2 inch Buttons - Wholesale PricingJW.ORG CUFFLINKS, 14 mm in black/white,  glass and silver tone, Blue Monkey GalleryJW.org I.D. Tag.  No Blood Transfusion. High Quality JW.org Gift with Free shipping. 4 Free Lapel Pins with each ID Tag!100 origami heart "jw.org" - pick your color, your color your "jw.org"JW cufflinks, custom jw org cuff Links, company logo cufflinks, jehovah's witnesses cufflinks / with cufflinks BoxJW.org PinJW.ORG Printable Art. Instant Download 8x10. Great for your desk at work.ADULTS- Listen Obey and Be Blessedcustom initials bangle bracelet, custom jw  org letters, monogrammed bangle bracelet, custom your image or logo,custom font, Witnesses giftJW.org Cufflinks. Round. Blue. Free Shipping to US. Gifts for Jehovahs Witnesses.FIVE -  JW. ORG Wood Keychain,  Laser-Etched,  Great convention gift! Lot of 5!!!monogrammed bangle bracelet, custom initial bracelet bangle, custom jw org letters, custom your image or logo, Jesus gift god Witnesses giftCustom JW.ORG Purple Cell Phone Case Cover Apple iPhone 4 4S 5 5S Samsung Galaxy S3 S4jw org tie clip and cufflink, custom initial tie clips, round or square cufflinks & tie tacks, wedding monogram tie clip, groom tie tacksCustom JW.ORG Black MugJW.ORG  Leather Hand-Tooled 14mm Cufflinks, custom.  Antique Brass settingSuper hero Cufflinks-TV Movie Theme Cufflinks, Grooms,Groomsmen Cufflinks ,New year gifts,Father's Day gifts

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Any JW capable of the most basic critical thinking would have a hard time justifying how a crucifix is idolatry but all the nonsense pictured above is not.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Tchotchke, kitschy trinkets and baubles. This MUST be the True Religion!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

............................................... The WBT$..... JW.ORG FLAG..

................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

So, so, so embarrassing. It makes me so uncomfortable to think about "worldly people" who have known JW's for years and years and, although not having any interest in JW-ness, had a certain level of respect for JW's as being serious bible students. But with this JW.org trinket nonsense......... I am mortified at what those people think of "us" (them).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

....I COULD FINALLY BEAT SATAN......................JEHOVAH NEEDS..........................HELP JEHOVAH BUY..

..WITH JW.ORG RUNNING SHOES!...W..ORGJW.ORG RUNNING SHOES!!.............JW.ORG RUNNING SHOES!..

....................................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• LogCon
    LogCon

I did not notice the WJ.ORG cufflinks.

Someone making fun of the Society? I'll take a pair.

WJ.ORG domain is available.

• BU2B
    BU2B

neverendingjourney- They will just say that the crucifix is "pagan"--- JW.org is not.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I see a guy with a button on his jacket a few times.

I guess there will be an experience coming up very soon at the asssemblies of how someone curiously asked what does that JW org pin lapel mean and "lo and behold" a study was started and that person is not a faithful servant of the real estate,publishing company and trinket selling Organization.

• sir82
    sir82

They will just say that the crucifix is "pagan"--- JW.org is not.

"Oh, the cross has a pagan origin? Guess what - so does your wedding ring. What else ya got?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit