New ExJW here for the first time.

by WideAwake7 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• WideAwake7
  • WideAwake7
    WideAwake7

Well the event passed ....and all the advice was great. I think I was more nervous than my wife and children. We had a great time and it served as a healing to me. It was amazing seeing some close families of ours . One thing that I was surprised was that 3 JW families have faded away too from the JW Borg.we got together and we even had dinner last night to talk of old times . We promised each other we won't loose touch.

As for my children ...they had a great time . They were the center of attention besides the wonderful couple that got married that I thanked so much for having the guts to invite us . You should of saw the expression on the , (you know) the "top of the food chain" reserved table only for the top ranking (district and circuit heads). I am sure every young adult or teenager was at our table . My kids and wife had a great time ...we felt free , happy . I am still choked up about it.

One thing I can say ...the JW youth now is not what I grew up as . I have some stories to tell of how many in this gathering have left the Borg or could not be present because of being DF'D or DA. I was surprised of how many just came up to see how we were ( I Sinced ENVY ). But I will fill in the details in time.

i have been warned by some of you to be careful not exposing myself to much because it can blowup on my face. Didn't realise that the JW Gestapo actually read into the forum. I just want to keep my parents relations ongoing while they are still alive . After that I don't really care where my fade ends up. But I am going to mentioned most of what happen real soon . Just trying to be careful here ....I am a real cherry virgin here.

(sorry had to rewrite all this it was during my short break today at work)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit