Keeping up with Jehovah’s “chariot”?

by Vidqun 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Witnesses are quick to remind us to keep up with Jehovah’s chariot. Perhaps they should examine the context of the chariot, mentioned by Ezekiel. They always quote the first part (Ezek. 1 ). Perhaps one should remind them of the second part ( Ezek. 10 ), where it is moving away from the temple and Jerusalem because of the bad things happening in the city. Does that sound familiar? Lesson for us: Perhaps now is a good time to follow Jehovah’s chariot and get the hell out of Dodge!

• stillin
    stillin

This Chariot thing is being used ad nauseum in my congregation lately. Puke!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jehovah's chariot(tm) needs a satnav. Mind you Jehovah(tm) is so lost his Garmin will never get a satellite signal from there. (Possibly Alcyone)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great point vidqun!

I shall use this point sometime soon!

Well done

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Joke-hova's chariot is leading us all into communism. The whole LIE-ble is a damnation book engineered to train people to be perfect slaves and to give joke-hova's "chosen people" a fake history so we end up indebted for lies (along with a problem, original sin, which is designed to further indebt us). Anyone going to boasting sessions and taking this damnation book seriously is spreading serious curses, besides being trained for slavery. And, if they send people on that mission to Israel this spring, I hope for a boycott because that could connect massive energy directly to the source of most of those curses and damn the whole human race.

Best thing: Run ahead of that chariot of damnation and try to wreck it.

• Divergent
    Divergent

Lost count of the number of times that "chariot" made a bloody U-turn...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Perhaps one should remind them of the second part ( Ezek. 10 ), where it is moving away from the temple and Jerusalem because of the bad things happening in the city.

I'll have to brush up on that part of Ezek. I look forward to using that with a couple family members with whom I can be frank.

Doc Frank

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Witnesses are quick to remind us to keep up with Jehovah’s chariot.

When you look at WT's history of doctrinal flip-flops, a JW can save themselves a lot of trouble and just stand in one place. WT usually runs full circle and rvrntually comes right back around to where it originally started (and, predictably, calling the return home "new light", the same as it when it left home).

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jerkhoover's chariot needs some forward gears - its always stuck in reverse.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Good point. Another logical point is that human ideas have nothing to do with Jehovahs Chariot. No incorrect teaching came from Jehovah. It won't win an argument, but it will cause dissonance. It exposes the other person as a worshipper of other humans.

They may hate you for saying it, but tough shitski!

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit