Ham had sex with his mother...

by JosephP 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Ham had sex with his mother...

It must have made the "This little piggy went to the market" game really awkward after that...

P.S.

....If he was drunk at the time, would that be Ham on rye?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!@ ADCMS!!

DD

• sparky1
    sparky1

ADCMS............................................has anyone ever told you that you're a real ham?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Tal: Adam and Eve begat other sons and daughters. Gen.5:4 ... So at least there had to be insest to kick-start the human family.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

ADCMS............................................has anyone ever told you that you're a real ham?

I have been called a honey ham before...but now I'm cured.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

In Genesis 9:22, it says, "Ham saw his fathers (Noah) nakedness." Over the years I have heard many theories of waht that meant. Leviticus 18:8...20:11...and 20:20-21 says. "If a man sleeps with the wife of another man, he has uncovered the mans nakedness."

Noah put a curse on Hams son, so I would assume the child was from Noahs wife. Noah lived 400 more years after the flood, and had no other children...am I to assume he wanted nothing more to do with his wife?

For a more correct view see Aid (1971edition) page 1230 under 'Noah's intoxication'.

Genesis 9:24 tells it plainly:

Finally Noah awoke from his wine and got to know what his youngest son had done to him.

Putting it all together, the story tells us that Ham sexually penetrated his father

See also Family Sexual Secrets in Genesis - http://epistle.us/hbarticles/secrets.html

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I think you have cause and effect backwards, JosephP. Gen 9:21 states that Noah was drunk and naked. That was why his sons had to go in and cover him after Ham told them. The statement in Deut. likens sleeping with a man's wife to uncovering his nakedness because seeing another man naked was considered a sin. People are looking for something deeper in the Ham account instead of simply accepting that the Jews were prudish about nudity and that seeing his father naked was a sin in and of itself.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Then there was the story about Lot, a jug of vino and his daughters.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

People are looking for something deeper in the Ham account

I think the whole account is bologne...

• Gregor
    Gregor

Ebologna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit