Ham had sex with his mother...

by JosephP 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JosephP
    JosephP

In Genesis 9:22, it says, "Ham saw his fathers (Noah) nakedness." Over the years I have heard many theories of waht that meant. Leviticus 18:8...20:11...and 20:20-21 says. "If a man sleeps with the wife of another man, he has uncovered the mans nakedness."

Noah put a curse on Hams son, so I would assume the child was from Noahs wife. Noah lived 400 more years after the flood, and had no other children...am I to assume he wanted nothing more to do with his wife?

• Chris Tann
    Chris Tann

Very, very observant. Excellent points to consider. I will look into this.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Talk about 'yesterday's news'. How does this nonsense relate to the present world as it is in 2014??? That's my problem with constantly obsessing about the Bible and taking it all seriously. It's the same regurgitated silliness we've been hearing for centuries now. Time to move up to Present Time and live in the NOW, in the one life we have. Make the most of it instead of keeping your nose stuck in a 2000+ year old book of implausible stories from some Bible writer's fevered imagination.

• silent
    silent

Very clever to discover this! This would make perfect sense as to why Noah cursed Ham's son. Let us know what you come up with Chris Tann.

• silent
    silent

I wonder if Ham was disfellowshipped for this? It seems the child was the one who was blamed.

• blondie
    blondie

There must have been no laws against marrying close relatives until the Law code.

Abraham's wife Sarah was his half-sister

Moses father was married to his own aunt.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Ham had sex with his mother...

So, Ham porked her?

That isn't Kosher at all.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

That makes more sense than Ham saw his dad naked and was cursed for just this..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ham had sex with his mother..

...Thanks Mom!...............Oink!..

................................................................................................. http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JosephP - "Ham had sex with his mother..."

That wasn't in the movie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit