NEWS : New developments in the London Bethel relocation story

by raymond frantz 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    London Bethel relocation the story so far

There are new developments in the relocation of the London Bethel development . A landowner has agreed “unconditionally” to sell her rundown car breakers’ yard to Jehovah’s Witnesses for their new UK headquarters, it emerged this week.

The International Bible Students Association (IBSA) paid a deposit, agreed a final price and swapped contracts with Charmaine Small this month for Temple Farm in Ship Road, West Hanningfield.

Ms Small has promised the IBSA – the charity used by the religious sect to distribute its literature – that dozens of car dealers will vacate the 50-acre farm over “the next few months”.

Speaking to the Chronicle, Stephen Morris, of the IBSA branch relocation department, said...(read full article here )

• cofty
    cofty

Damn that's a big breakers yard!

• KateWild
    KateWild

This is a huge property development plan for a charity to be taking on. It just shows how financially corrupt they are. WT are just a property development company. Kate xx

• mana11
    mana11

we agree again Kate!

• conflicted89
  • Deceived
    Deceived

What is a car breakers yard? Is it a place to dump old unused cars where they sell them for parts and then wreck them.

It looks like its going to be a mini town when its finished with all thise buildings. They are not hurting for money thats for sure. Makes me sick.

• Londo111
    Londo111

A junkyard. An appropriate place to build a cult compound.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

They sold prime London land to buy a junkyard.They made millions from the sale and still they passed the bucket shamefully asking for more money

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Ray, I don't think any sale has yet gone through for the Mill Hill and close by holdings that they have, and I would expect to see them maximise the value of such sales by having a share in the profits of Development of those Sites by some sort of Joint Venture.

Correct me if I am wrong.

You are right they are soliciting money for all new projects, whilst keeping quiet about the Millions made on the sale of their properties, and where those profits are going. (The US HQ of course).

As I understand it they are developing this new Site with a view to getting what they need on it, then selling off some of the Apartments.

As Kate says above, they are nothing more than Property Developers, and blatantly and unashamedly so.

All Tax Free of course.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If you would like to read it from the local press:

http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/Jehovah-s-Witnesses-pen-paper-Temple-Farm/story-23348188-detail/story.html

The local Council are well impressed with them - this is from one of the links in that story

"West Hanningfield parish councillor Thelma Alexandra, who has visited the IBSA's current home in Mill Hill, north London, said: "The place at Mill Hill is absolutely out of this world. It is clean, quiet, everything is done nicely; it really shocked me, even the factory part where they print all the books, you could have eaten your food off the floor. The way the place is run is absolutely lovely, so it's got to be better than what we have now."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit