Awake! to be part of Watchtower Public Edition!

by Atlantis 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• factfinder
    factfinder

I was thinking too that they may publish JW.org Monthly, as a 32 page magazine instead of the public w and the g.

But The w is their flagship title, although they could still publish the study edition, the thing is, "JW.org" may not appeal as much to the public, it sounds too jw inclusive. Of course they could publish articles about the GB and each issue the cover could feature a gb member LOL!

JW.Org may not work well as a magazine name for the public.

And the w & g have very long histories.

JW.org. monthly seems like it would be a magazine for witnesses only.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

ballistic - "...has that been replaced by yet another Revelation book now with a different interpretation?"

Nope.

Freddy Franz left no real successor (and the writing department doesn't have a fraction of his imagination), so they're pretty much stuck with his Cold War-era End Tmes script and its now-powerless or nonexistent bad guys.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Vidiot: Freddy Franz left no real successor (and the writing department doesn't have a fraction of his imagination), so they're pretty much stuck with his Cold War-era End Tmes script and its now-powerless or nonexistent bad guys.

Don't mean to stray off topic, but just had to say I agree with this.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Ballistic: I believe you are referring to the tails of scorpions symbolising the scathing rebuke the magazines inflict when left behind with the clergy and members of Christendom. Good grief that's crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit