baby or no baby?

by Dudu 21 Replies latest social family

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

When I held two part time jobs, also had three other older children and was at the last year of studying for my masters I was pregnant. I wouldn't trade that precious child for anything, but, it IS a life changer. My plans are completely different now. I was also 10 years older than you are now. So, don't rush with the time factor quite yet. Six months left of studying? Why compicate that, it's just six months. I had to wait to take my final exam to earn my degree for an entire year after taking th eclass because when I am pregnant I get very ill. I suppose that is why I stress not try to complicate those last six months. The longer you are working and saving the longer you can stay home with the litte one, if you so choose.

In reality, there is no wrong decision. A baby is an absolute blessing regardless of when :-)

• Dudu
    Dudu

Wow , thank you so much for your comments. I ve read them carefully. I will schedule an appointment with my ob next week. :) And I will for sure let you know when I get pregnant!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit