This weeks service meeting! More craziness.....

by stuckinarut2 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

There is a link but i am unable to make it work for anyone else and im not sure why yet. There may be a token attached to it that makes it device specific, or maybe im just a total idiot. Its being worked on by top men.

Who?

Top. Men.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Can you give general directions? I've been two JW.org and TV.JW.ORG and can't find anything that would seem to be it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Then another 15 min part called "A tool to help us explain our beliefs about 1914"

It had a waffling 7 min demo trying to explain the info in the nov 2014 watchtower.....

Comments like " we know the kingdom was set up in 1914 as a fact!"

...................Making absurd,unprovable comments isn`t a tool..

..................The WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes making them "ARE"..

..............................................WBT$ TOOLS..

.....................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

I just verified, you have to be signed into jw org for the link to validate..... I will try to download the whole thing and maybe send it to atlantis or something

Marked

• fiddler
    fiddler

I remember trying to 'do the math' on the 1914 thing and it seems to me that the date also hung on an interpretation of humankind only being in existence since 4026 BCE, the 6,000 year thing but maybe that was just the one to explain 1975. I'm so confused

• St George of England
    St George of England

I think this is for the US only. Here in the UK none of the elders I have spoken to have heard anything about it so far.

George

• Londo111
    Londo111

Wow...so they don't want this video getting out to the general public.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I remember trying to 'do the math' on the 1914 thing and it seems to me that the date also hung on an interpretation of humankind only being in existence since 4026 BCE, the 6,000 year thing but maybe that was just the one to explain 1975. I'm so confused

Yeah, you're thinking of 1975. 1914 is soooo simple:

1. take a random prophesy that clearly was talking only about the 7 years that Nebuchadnezzar was bat-s*** crazy and insist that it has greater meaning.

2. Obviously those 7 years are each made up of 360 days since they used a lunar callendar back then (also because some revelation scripture says something about 3.5 times = 1260 days)

3. Obviously each of those 2520 days are really 365.25 day long years (do try and keep up, it's 7 lunar years of days of solar years...this stuff is so simple a toddler could follow it)

4. Now, counting backwards from 1914 2520 years we get to 607 BC. This is sorta close to when Jerusalem was conqured by the babylonians, so all we have to do is assert that babylon did in fact conquer jerusalem in 607, then we can say that we counted from 607 to 1914!

If it's not clear to you that 1914 was a marked year, I don't know what to do for ya. These are god's timetables, not anything any men came up with. You must not have enough faith....probably need to pray, go to meetings more and get out in service at least 12 hours a month.

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

I can confirm that the video isn't available in the UK. I am actually meant to be doing the demo this thursday so I was hoping the video might make it here. If not I was planning on emphasizing the type/antitype nature of the chart (without using those terms of course) and generally making it seem as silly as I can get away with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit