I have been blocked!!!

by username 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    im no fan of cedars but in fairness there is significant differance between accepting donations from people and guilting little kids for ice creaming money. Signifigant differance.
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

I guess I am an apostate to the apostates

username

That is really low.

When the time comes, you will wish you could upgrade to Gehenna.

Rub a Dub

• talesin
    talesin

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/21012-ireland-is-the-first/

It's crazy time over at that site ............ wow, so glad I escaped the asylum!

xx

• PhilsWager2
    PhilsWager2

Can't you use "Hola" Google's IP blocker and add go "incognito" or can Website Admin's still catch us? I forget how people go from site to site, one of the members here was blocked on that site, was it Ray Publisher? He would know how to get in the site without getting labeled "The Apostate of apostates!". Ask him, don't see him comment here much, miss his great posts and comments, he probably grabbed life by the neck instead of vice-versa, good to see happy things happen to our best forum members! Cheer's to Ray!

I agree with Morpheus on his assessment too, I feel like Mr. C is trying to become a star of our raising of awareness to help disentangle publishers from the mind control. Still I admit Mr. C is doing one hell of a job getting to the roots of the Watchtower's "Tree of Zombie Life", thank you Mr. C for all your work and site as well. Nobody's going to match my admiration for Simon, he's so dam smart along with DJS and others here that post amazing material, I wish they cataloged all the posts men and women like Simon, Ray, Billy-Ex, Morp, Blondie, Flipper, Outlaw, Searcher, Bobcat, Talespin ect... You get my drift, if someone sorted through all the posts we could have our own version of "Proclaimers of the truth about the Truth!" book. Thank you all for making life fun and helping, being there when JWs shun us in person or online, thank you!

• Simon
    Simon

Any site has every right to block anyone who's intention is to be disruptive.

Yes, if they are touting "free speech" and don't allow it then it's hypocritical but other than that it's their site, their rules.

If we would be annoyed by JWs masquerading as ex's to disrupt *this* site through trolling then is it a shock that they would also feel the same?!

People are entitled to their own opinion in their own space without harassment. If you don't believe this then don't be surprised if the infringements affect you at some point. It can only be defended as a concept as a whole, not just what we "like".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit