In your opinion: What is the average IQ of the Governing Body?

by LogCon 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mana11
    mana11

M O R O N I C

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think it's around 135, but they are abusing it to damn the flock. Also, they do not plan ahead or think things through all the way. This explains why they are so successful in doing poverty workings, and why they want to hold a mission to Israel to tie in psychic energy with the damnation book. It also explains why so many abandon the religion--if they thought things through, they would not be in the mess they are in now with so many people walking out.

135? Too bad, not good enough. Mine is up around 150, and I know if I get some Led Zeppelin, I will not qualify to waste a monster box of silver on Israel. I also know that now, while Saturn is still in Scorpio, is the time to do this. Wait until Saturn lands in Sagittarius, it could well be too late. And yes, I got Led Zeppelin II, III, and IV downloads last week. That way, if Saturn in Sagittarius does enable them (and joke-hova) to get me back into the cancer, I will still be able to dog going to Israel. The mission created by men with average IQ around 135 (yes, it needs to be up there to tie in with that damnation book, for the purpose of damnation for the whole human race). And dogged by someone with an IQ around 150.

• sparky1
    sparky1

My opinion is that collectively they probably average under 120. (Just an OPINION of course , like everyone posting here I have no evidence one way or another) It seems to me that they are trapped in what I like to call 'Watchtower Logic'. Since they live, work, emote and think in a 'closed system' they are never able to test their 'wild and wacky religious ideas' against any form of concrete reality. Only when time and concrete reality prove their idiotic prophesying and pontificating to be WRONG (Armageddon in 1914, Return of the prophets in 1925, Organ transplants are cannibalism, and on and on and on.......) will they capitulate and change their mind. "Stupid is as stupid does."

• sir82
    sir82

What's considered "average"? 100?

Then 95-105 for the whole lot of them.

They are mediocre men of average intelligence.

They haven risen to their place of prominence due to this uncanny ability all have in common: the ability to cheerfully obey whatever their predecessors have decreed, down to the smallest detail, and with fantastic enthusiasm; also the ability to happily throw under the bus anyone (family, friends, you name it) who does not conform to their view.

Now of course they are at the top, and guess what? There is no one left to obey.

The result?

Floundering, flipping, and flopping. Tweaking details about "parables" and dumbing down a preposterous message to camouflage the worst of the absurdities. Building emotional exuberance over a "JW heritage" that is pretty much just smoke & mirrors.

The organization is rudderless. They are just drifting now, but with all the hype over their modest technological advances (which merely have moved the organization from "20 years behind the times" to just "5 years behind"), the typical JW is too distracted to notice.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Why would anyone think their IQs are above average?

Certainly Stephen Lett's is well below average. There would have to be at least one genius on the GB to counter-balance his obviously low intellect and bring the collective IQ above average. No candidate for that stands out.

• DJS
    DJS

Sir82 and Oubilette are likely spot on. The GB have never provided any reasons for anyone thinking their collective IQs are anything but average - at best. They might occasionally have one or two with higher than average IQs, but the tripe and nonsense coming from the Dark Tower over the decades strongly suggests individuals with lower than average intelligence.

Having met a few of them and listened to a lot of them dryly, rotely and moronically read scripted talks at assembles has supported my view that these are uninspired and uninspiring, follow the leader drones. IMHO, it is an insult to intelligent people everywhere to mention these idiots in the same breath. They have shown themselves, at best, to be average.

• fulano
    fulano

If they are what so many times is said they are, milionaires, travelling, 4 star hotels, Bentleys, butlers.....they can't be stupid :) :) :)

In my belief you can't measure intelligende unless they are tested.

• flipper
    flipper

The combination of all 8 of em ? Zero

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit