What is the perfect product to sell to a JW?

by usualusername 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

berrygerry - "I finally get it. JW's and MLM."

Like I said; Amway.

• SAHS
    SAHS

Everlasting life. . . . . Oh ya, they’ve already been sold that.

“Bobcat”: “I recently was given (w/o having asked) a key chain/LED light with JW.Org on it. I guess someone thought I was lacking, like I was a homeless person who needed a handout. (The LED light is bright - so it does have some usefulness.)”

And that’s the only thing that’s bright in that organization!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

A tamed lion.

• hoser
    hoser

Song books with the new songs. You'd make a killing.

• Ajax
    Ajax

Rafter Remover - in bulk quantities.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Here in my city I know alot of JWs that did Herbal Life. They made a killing. Now however, they are out of jobs since it became controversial. Also, One witness made a killing with Slender Lady, which I think ended up being a scam. Many witnesses worked under her and lost everything thing they had contributed into it. She, of course, has a beautiful house with brand new cars while her Elder Husband is a chief in the Fire Department. Very Very Christ like huh.

JW are very into alternative and herbal meds here where I live. My dad and step mom make good money ripping people off doing some salt/electro foot bath and frequency therapy. Of course, they believe they are ripping people off because they also buy into it. Same thing as being a witness right?

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

I am telling you this - cause I experience it.

Handmade book bags "custom made" for door to door witnessing and "custom made" bible covers.

This "brother" made them out of cheap vinyl and plastic threading on his leather sewing machine in his garage and would sell them to the brother and sisters. He had them in all sizes and prices, just like a retail store in his garage.

• Zordino
    Zordino

How about an invisible product with invisible results. They really seem to go for those.

• fiddler
    fiddler

Theredeemer....I was going to post about the miracle footbaths but you beat me on that! My JW daughter is doing that along with the ionized alkaline water scam. it's kinda like the 'water of life' preview 😄

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit