What is the perfect product to sell to a JW?

by usualusername 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Fernando
    Fernando

Everything they are buying from the apostate Watchtower Organisation?:

• organisational salvation
    • baptismal salvation
    • self-righteousness
    • hypocrisy
    • works-righteousness
    • a VISIBLE golden calf as pseudo-mediator (GB/FDS/JW.org)
    • clericalism (an authoritarian hierarchy)
    • legalism (rules)
    • moralism (more rules)
    • ethnocentrism (supremacist doctrine)

But of course if it is about a quick buck then one would have to go with what joe134cd said is hot at this time.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Framed pictures of the Holy, Holy, Holy Governing Body(R)?

Autographed Bibles by the Holy, Holy, Holy Governing Body(R)?

.....or ask Ministry Ideaz what sells best.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

At the moment, JWs seem to be wanting trinkets bearing the "JW.Org" insignia. I recently was given (w/o having asked) a key chain/LED light with JW.Org on it. I guess someone thought I was lacking, like I was a homeless person who needed a handout. (The LED light is bright - so it does have some usefulness.)

Most of these things have a blue back ground with white lettering. But I recently say a round lapel pin with an autumn/leafy background and a white "JW.Org" on it.

I imagine Stoops and Madzay are probably supplying a lot of this stuff.

It is interesting observing this phenomenon taking place from an 'outside' perspective. I was never into the various JW fads that have come and gone over the years (e.g. anodized aluminum to draw helpful energy from the universe), but it is curious to watch it happening after learning TTATT.

Bobcat

• Honesty
    Honesty

Week #52 in Paradise Timeshares, Inc. because the watchtower Society sold them week #53.

• tunnistaja.ee
    tunnistaja.ee

snake oil

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

T shirts with pics of the GB and the slogan jw.org on them would sell like hotcakes..

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Why do you want to sell them products? I'm sure they buy milk every week. Why don't you sell them that?

• Gregor
    Gregor

herbal remedies

• Zordino
    Zordino

A cheap Vibrator with a jw.org logo on the side of it? You know so she can have pleasure and promote the org at the same time.

• Terry
    Terry

Is there such a product as a SMUGNESS REMOVER?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit