Taking on Jehovah's Witnesses fake Child Safeguarding Policy in the UK

by Watchtower-Free 55 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The link in your thread, besty, made a comment that I suspect may be applicable if the CC were to come down hard on the UK Org over its dealing with child abuse. Would the Org genuinely change its ways to better protect children? Hmm.

The Brethren are silently laughing at the Charities Commission. They aren't about to change their hard and fast rules- but they will bend rules temporarily and pay lip service through their PR gurus and Lawyers. They will wait till all the fuss dies down and they will continue to enjoy the benefits of being a registered charity and so-called religious organisation .

But t hey can never meet the broader stated expectation s of the CC and they never will. They don ' t intend to either. Theirs is the highest power in the land and they say so too.

• flipper
    flipper

Louise really rocks ! Wow. Very good videos. Well done. A good job of exposing the secrecy of the WT Society and how they give absolutely NO access to information to outsiders.

Her 3rd video was hilarious. Her sense of humor is fantastic. And she is so upfront about how things REALLY are in how the elders act so intrusively towards JW's regarding music, their private life, etc. She handled the elders visiting her at her home in a brilliant fashion. Had them on their heels exposing the elders lack of knowledge about what WT Society leaders do. Thanks for sharing these videos- good job

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

besty - "http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/271691/1/Plymouth-Brethren-have-their-application-for-Charitable-Status-accepted-finally"

Often makes me wonder how the hell the courts granted tax-free status to the WTS after Covington's testimony in the Walsh trial.

• Watchtower-Free
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

How can I get Louise' e-mail address? can someone P.M it to me ?

Thanks.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Great update. Phizzy, if you want to email her you can send her your email address on her youtube channel or her FB. Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit