Taking on Jehovah's Witnesses fake Child Safeguarding Policy in the UK

by Watchtower-Free 55 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Watchtower-Free
  • Pams girl
    Pams girl

Brilliant Ms Goode! Could practically see the bloke in the first video squirming back into his own anus........keep up the good work!

• Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001

I think our UK members are miles ahead of the rest of us.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

If you are interested in collaborating with other people on SOL reform and other novel ideas to protect children from sexual abuse, have you checked out Advocates for Protecting Children from Maltreatment group on Linkedin? It is an open group, so any Linkedin member should have no problems reading discussions. If you're not a Linkedin member, you will need to join Linkedin to read any discussions.

The group was started less than 2 weeks ago and has 52 members. Linkedin members from around the world are encouraged to join, share their ideas, and spread the word to other advocates.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

I was very surprised, although I guess I shouldn't have been, at the run-around Watchtower gave this woman. It was just like any 'worldly' organization that has something to hide.

- A 'named child safeguarding officer' who won't give his name?

- A 'trained child safeguarding officer' that won't say what his training consists of?

- A 'written child safeguarding policy' that they won't mail out to anyone who requests it by phone?

- Basic questions regarding what a 'child sexual predator' is that they won't answer?

They claim to be 'God's mouthpiece of truth to all mankind,' but apparently that is just a nice thing Jehovah's Witnesses say about themselves. This phone call revealed lots of secrecy, but no truth.

I thought Watchtower would have been better than this.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Watchtower free, Thanks so much for posting these videos. Louise is fabulous!

• zeb
    zeb

....and should the officers position and his training with the written child safe guarding policy be announced as fact at the international convention in Melbourne all will nod their heads and say how good this is. But he will remain anonymous, his training will remain 'confidential' and the policy will not be available to anyone outside of the gb cabal. As you said SV it revealed more secrecy than truth.

• Watchtower-Free
  • jhine
    jhine

marked for more viewing .

Jan . fantastic woman .

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

She is so funny. Typically pommie humour. Can anyone give me a contact email for her. I would love to chat with her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit