"Christians Are Leaving Christianity by the Droves"

by designs 69 Replies latest social current

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

How is saying marriage is to be only between a nd a man and women bashing? What name did I call, what mean thing did I say

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ravens - Punk how you doing my friend?

Bearing up mate. Head above water and all that stuff.

BTTT

I have many a gay friend who are brilliant people and fantastic friends. What they do in private is their business. Same as anyone really. I'm sure married couples get up to stuff that may revolt me.

When I left the WBT$ I discovered that people are all we got to get by. We all need each other.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

Punk have a gay friend as well, one of my best friends is an atheist

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ravens - Punk have a gay friend as well, one of my best friends is an atheist

That's cool.

Trouble is your god hates them and will torment them forever in hell or kill them...because he is a god of love. Are you happy with this?

PS. I'm a hetero-atheist so god only half hates me.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

Punk, I hate to see anyone have to bear the wrath of god, especially when God gives a way out, I am not the judge, I am just t I give a witness to his word, so they know what I believe and we talk sometimes, I don't force anything down anyone's throat, I hope they one day surrender to christ, until then I am still going to love them

• Heaven
    Heaven

Perhaps this is THE reason why the Catholic higher-ups announced this week a shift in their positions on a number of controversial topics including homosexuality.

Back in 2009 my Dad told me that their CO had said something similar about the JW's. The CO had stated 'the young ones are leaving in droves'.

Frickin' A!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Ravens - I hate to see anyone have to bear the wrath of god,

I'm glad to hear it. You have a heart.

especially when God gives a way out,

Unless you were born in the wrong country where they don't get raised as xtians.

I am not the judge,

Do you feel that this might be a bit of a cop out? (no insult intended). If that were me I'd have added that god reads hearts (my old cop out when I was a believer).

I am just t I give a witness to his word, so they know what I believe and we talk sometimes,

A witness? Shudder...that sounds familiar.

I don't force anything down anyone's throat, I hope they one day surrender to christ, until then I am still going to love them

I know you have a kind heart Ravens....I wouldn't try to destroy your faith.......but.......(evil laughter echoing through castle corridors ala Scooby Doo).

I don't believe you're a thickie. I just don't think you've listened to George Carlin

• bohm
    bohm

unstopable: How is saying marriage is to be only between a nd a man and women bashing?

How is saying marriage is not between people of different color bashing?

Today it is considered racist, a few decades ago it was not. You are on the wrong side of history on this issue and that is one of the things thats driving the younger generation away from evangelism. Give it a few decades and evangalism will change, religion always do.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

Punk lol witness I know that a no no word hear :) acts 1:8 I'm a jesus witness lol. Thanks punk for kind words.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

Bohm, aww comparing civil rights to Homosexual relations. Not the same thing, even many who lives through that's said it's not equal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit