September 24, 2014 BOE

by wifibandit 59 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Quendi
    Quendi

This exercise reminds me of a small dog our family owned. Occasionally, and for no reason I could discern, our dog would start chasing his tail. He never caught it, but he would chase it nonetheless. With respect to 1914, the WTS is doing the same. The doctrine has never been tenable, and this latest "adjustment" is further proof of that.

Quendi

• St George of England
    St George of England

I doubt that this video will be very exciting.

It will not be an in depth look at 1914 but just a simple demo based on the the two banal WT articles (Oct 1, and Nov 1), "A conversation with a neighbour"

George

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

@All for show ~ I agree with your relatives' statement about the corruption. I hate to say it, but I don't trust anyone at the KH. (maybe this says more about me). Also, I think the GB did themselves a great dis-service by bringing themselves to the forefront. When they were 'invisible' the JW atmosphere was of serious Bible study. Now it's a circus and the GB will be/are the butt of many jokes.

Anyway, Take Care

AB

• Stealth
    Stealth

The Governing body serving up spiritual junk food at the appropriate time.

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• MissFit
    MissFit

Bttt any video leaked yet? Trying to decide if I want to go to the meeting to see it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

MissFit Trying to decide if I want to go to the meeting to see it.

If it comes with canned laughter then that would be more appropriate.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

At the memorial service I attended the other day the last comment by the elder was this October it is 100 years of Jesus reign. Outsiders in the audience must have been rolling their eyes with this comment. Makes the dubs out as what they are a bunch of wacko's. I also seen they had a flat screen TV on the wall for I guess the GB broadcasts.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Bttt any video leaked yet? Trying to decide if I want to go to the meeting to see it.

I can't imagine any scenario in which it would be worth it to go to the meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit