Most Jdubs are nice people, not really evil - give us all a break from this

by hamsterbait 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Abso-bloody-lutely!

Just because you can pretend to be nice to householders while shunning members of your family

does'nt make you any better than a smiling assasin.IMO.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

YES!!!! JWs are EVIL people. They PRETEND to be nice and loving to outsiders in hopes of drawing them into the cult. Try this: After studying with a 'nice' JW for awhile, tell them you wish to pursue another belief system. My prediction is you will NEVER hear from them again. Having a 'real' friendship with a JW is impossible. Do something they don't like and they will rat you out to the elders right away. Then they will shun you. If your 6-month old baby was dying and you agreed to a blood transfusion to save it's life, you would be little more to them than dirt on their shoes. No, it's a false belief that JWs are really just 'nice' people. Let's call them what they are: EVIL people whose ONLY loyalty is to the CULT!!!

• designs
    designs

On a day to day basis a JW does little to support their community, not helping the environment, not helping with Food Banks etc., Nadda.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread Hamster!

Great comments PeteZahut and DaleRivers!

Spot on!

• smiddy
    smiddy

The majority of christendoms religions provide a service for not only their own members , they provide a service for the general community whatever their faith. In my veiw they constitute a true charitable organization.

Contrast that with the jehovahs witness religion

They beleive only jehovahs witnesses have the truth.

They beleive the whole world is in the power of satan

So in their veiw , why would they give help /encouragement to people seduced by satan.

Christendoms religions provide ,hospitals , schools , research centres , childrens centres , homeless facillities , etc. etc.

What do jehovahs witnesses provide to the community ....NOTHING

And why should they, as they beleive/and teach this system of things is in the power of the devil and is going to be destroyed in the coming tribulation/armageddon.

smiddy

• The Truth Shall Set Us FREE!
    The Truth Shall Set Us FREE!

What the Governing Body of the Watchtower Witnesses had to be proud of during Nazi Germany times I do not know as they were safely tucked away in Brooklyn USA and RISKED NOTHING. What the REGULAR Watchtower Witnesses who lived in Nazi Germany did was the same as the Watchtower Witnesses in Malawi during the 70s did, THEY SUFFERED. Yes, the Witnesses could have given up their elitist creed that was in opposition to as well as a threat to Nazi Germany / Malawi rule, OR they could have begun wearing The Star of David like the Danish king did in the 1940s to stand up to oppression and show solidarity towards those who had no choice but to be prosecuted for their origins.

In Malawi the Witnesses could have defended their own people as well as others from being raped and murdered during the 1970s by helping them flee the country instead of instructing them through the Watchtower on “how to be raped properly”. (They were told in a Watchtower Magazine that my mother remembers, that they should not “help with their legs” when they were tied to a tree to be raped, as then they could derive pleasure from the ordeal! SICK DEMANDS from PERVERTED MEN IN BROOKLYN WHO WERE COMPLETELY DETACHED FROM THE REALITIES OF OTHERS PAIN!!).

BOTH TIMES, AS WELL AS NUMEROUS OTHERS; THE WATCHTOWER WITNESSES GOVERNING BODY WERE AND STILL ARE IDLE BYSTANDERS TO ATROCITIES COMMITTED TOWARDS INNOCENT PEOPLE, and it is only the REAL SLAVES of their religion that suffer because of these policies, NAMELY the Rank and File Witnesses, and those were the witnesses who suffered in Nazi Germany.

The Catholic Pope / Church have currently initiated a “POPE BOAT” program to save peoples / Christian lives from drowning, as they are fleeing from Muslim Terror and beheadings by ISIL in unsafe vessels in treacherous waters. What is the Watchtower Org. doing for these suffering people? Teaching them to wash their hands to avoid Ebola??

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Not all JWs commit evil acts.

I know many who don't agree with "shunning". And I know many who would never let their child die. One sister who is working ss operational nurse in a big hospital told me that many JWs in that hospital agree to blood transfusion, just secretly.

I think most JWs are not evil at all. They are just victims of thst cult.

Hamsterbait or Navytown

You probably have been a JW before. Have you been that terribly evil person before you became an ex JW?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I agree that most JW's come across as nice, almost normal people. The Organization they support is Evil.

Each JW bears responsibility for what the Organization does, without them it, and the Evil it perpetrates, would not exist.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

"Evil" is clearly a potential characteristic in every one us. But evil is generally defined by onlookers, not by the individual carrying out the act.

If people in the medical profession criticised a Witness for refusing a blood transfusion which may save a life, could those same people be rightly viewed as being evil (and hypocritical) for being only too willing to participate regularly in carrying out the abortion of healthy, unborn babies?

Witnesses firstly have to start reasoning for themselves - something the Org discourages - and experience a "road to Damascus" change in themselves.

At present, they are convinced they are doing God's will, not their own, therefore they view all in the brotherhood who are obeying the same teachings as "good people".

My family and in-laws are lovely people, but I detest what they believe, so I desist from blatantly denouncing their beliefs as being evil. Rather, I try to plant seeds and get them to think for themselves. God help them!

Many of us here were in that boat at one time - so should we be so quick to condemn, rather than to help & inform?

• Caedes
    Caedes

I'm with Daniel, were you an evil person when you were a JW. It's very easy to suggest that other people are evil, the reality is that there are shades of grey. It is very easy to attribute the actions of others to malice and to attribute the actions of ourselves to mistake or misunderstanding. With the right set of circumstances any JW could choose to leave. Whilst I don't deny that individual JWs can do things that are evil that doesn't mean that they all are.

This is a very different topic to the question of the WBTS or the governing body being a force for evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit