Most Jdubs are nice people, not really evil - give us all a break from this

by hamsterbait 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I am sick to death of hearing this. Their RELIGION makes them evil. None of the Jews smashing babies skulls were evil, they just did as they were told.

Evil is as evil does. How can you say somebody is not evil, they just do evil things?

from this argument sweet little Adolf Hitler did the whole thing by his angelic self. Nobody else helped - because nobody else was evil.

Give us a break. The evil things done by dubs are done by people who pretend to be sweet good and righteous, but willingly follow a hate filled creed, based on mass annihilation, just like the Nazis.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Put that to the test by questioning the veracity of any of the WT teachings...and see how quickly that changes.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

This 'religion' has cost children, women and many men their LIVES

Whether it be the blood issue (children have died on tables) or Nazi Germany/Malawi....

To say this 'religion' isn't evil is incredibly ignorant

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

The evil is so incideous that it isn't apparent even to themselves. It develops so gradually and only becomes evident after it has become well established and when one comes to a crossroads between doing what the organizaton wants and being humane.

• DaleRivers
    DaleRivers

My question is: where does undue influence end and personal responsibility begin?

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Daringhart13

"Whether it be the blood issue (children have died on tables) or Nazi Germany/Malawi...."

I agree that the blood issue has cost many lives. But I don't agree at all what you write about Nazi Germany. How the witnesses reacted during Nazi Germany times is something they can truly be proud of. Most Germans went with the majority and hailed Hitler as their leader and saviour. The witnesses were among the minority who couragously used their mental faculties at that time even if it meant torture and death.

I live in Switzerland and in Germany.

• Daniel1555
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Personal responsibility is there from the beginning. Yes, you may fall under undue influence, but to do evil things is still evil.

Your child dies because through undue influence you believe witholding blood transfusions to be pleasing to God. That is still an evil act that you have perpetrated. I feel bad for your delusion, but you are still responsible for your choices.

I personally think that these lovely deluded people who allow their children to die should be charged for manslaughter.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There is no way in hell my kid will die for the GB.

DD

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The people of this Cult would eat their own young if told too, don't believe me then what about how many killed their children with a loyalty to a blood ban they themselves didnt know anything about except their leaders told them God didn't like it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit