Watchtower July 2014

by StarTrekAngel 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• label licker
    label licker

No links but just the two families who had stated this from the one hall we were in and both within a couple of years apart and the other area which is an hour away, that mother who died was a relative to friends of ours. When you actually see these things happening in your own hall, there is no doubt this is an evil cult.

Trust me, if I had links they would be on here. I had a brother who was elleven who had died because he needed a blood transfusion. He had a couple of stairs to go and fell hitting his head on the cement floor. It happened right in front of my mother and myself:( How would she feel if she even knew about the blood fractions now. All of this has sickened me to no end.

JW.Org should pay for all these lives they have messed up. And they say they are our shepherds looking out for our souls. Then I tell you what, look out for souls but leave the flesh part up to the individual and what they do with it. That's only if you want to remain in this dreadful cult.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Upcoming changes are certainly hinted at - a November study some time ago pointed out tha Jesus words in Jo 6 about eating Christ applies to both those with earthly and heavenly hopes. When all are encouraged to partake, they wil say " see WT, such and such a date."

Hey hamsterbait... which WT is that?

YES, tell us please!!!!

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

Just a follow up at the meeting tonight for the local needs the elder mentioned everyone needing an up to date dpa and to see him about getting one and filling it out. the blood doctrine is alive and kicking.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

thanks for the input sloppyjoe2.. I guess is part of being left to the device of the local elders... I guess it is alive and kicking on some cong. IF this was truly instructed by the org, though, it would happen in all of them

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A couple of thoughts . 1) I was at the meeting of my wife's cong. last night at the accounts report was read out. 2) I am not so sure that the issue of blood will go away, although they no longer fight the Courts over treatment to minors. See this from WT Nov 15 2014 p 12 . Half the article talks about the principle of the blood issue

15) Any one of us could suddenly find ourselves facing the blood issue. Or a family member or dear friend could unexpectedly be confronted with the issue of whether to accept a blood transfusion or not. During such a crisis, decisions also need to be made regarding blood fractions and medical procedures. Therefore, it is very important to do research and prepare for a possible emergency. Along with prayer, such measures will help us to take a firm stand and avoid compromising on the matter. Surely we do not want to sadden Jehovah’s heart by accepting something that his Word condemns! Many medical professionals and other advocates of blood transfusion appeal to people to donate blood in hopes of saving lives. However, Jehovah’s holy people acknowledge that the Creator has the right to say how blood is to be treated. To him, “any sort of blood” is sacred. We must be determined to obey his law on blood. By our holy conduct, we prove to him that we deeply appreciate the lifesaving power of Jesus’ blood —the only blood that makes possible the forgiveness of sin and everlasting life. — John 3:16 .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit