Strange situation

by Gorbatchov 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Hi Folks,

The rank and file is now in a strange situation.

It is clear that the JW leadership is in for a huge change. The type / anti type change makes clear that they make a U-turn.

It's clear that with this changes the current doctrine are temporary.

It's clear that what Jo Publisher believes today can be changed soon.

It's clear that a truth that can be a untruth tomorrow is no truth.

That must be a strange, uncertain situation.

I think that's why the GB advisors have made the plan to first change the face of the

organization (jw.org and broadcasting) before changing the mayor JW doctrine.

G.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

It is clear that the JW leadership is in for a huge change. The type / anti type change makes clear that they make a U-turn.

You really think so? Why? It's not that clear to me.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Another cult, the Worldwide Church of God originally had some hard-core irrational doctrines that were promulgated by their leader Herbert W. Armstrong. In the late 80s after Armstrong died, the new leaders decided to radically 'update' that religion. They did away with many long-held beliefs and adopted a more moderate mainstream Christian message. As a result, a large portion of the membership rejected these changes and broke away to form smaller groups that adhered to the old ways. Today the Worldwide Church of God has sold most of it's properties from it's heyday and is a shadow of it's former self. I wonder if something similar will happen to the JW religion if the GB continues to make radical changes too rapidly. It will be most interesting to see how things change in the next few years. Of course, all changes will be justified as being 'New Light' and 'keeping up with Jehovah's chariot'. The brainwashed followers will swallow it all hook, line and sinker.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Gorbatchov

It's clear that what Jo Publisher believes today can be changed soon.

It's clear that a truth that can be a untruth tomorrow is no truth.

That must be a strange, uncertain situation.

Hasn`t this always been the case Gorby ?

I think that's why the GB advisors have made the plan to first change the face of the

organization (jw.org and broadcasting) before changing the major JW doctrine.

I hope you are right , with such rapid changes in such a short time , many of the older ones heads must be spinning , with" what the hell is going on here". The younger ones may be sucked into it for a time , however they have a much shorter attention span and that will soon ( hopefully) wear off .

As many posters on here have said " its not the same religion we were in just a few years ago."

Sometimes people dont adjust to change especially if it happens too fast , and like you I would love to see more people wake up and leave , we can only hope.

smiddy

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I have to agree that it not the same religion that left when I walked out of the KH just over a year ago. Funny thing is that none of my immediate family or relatives realizes what's happening. I also think the rate at which they are changing is accelerating to.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

I think the "u-turn" is canceling the ministry, covering it with "prophecy fulfilling brothers!" and doling out the assets to the victors in the hedge funds. As that unwinds the new focus on the web, and the Bethel Pied Piper "TV station" is to reliably issue final commands independent of the org congregational structure as halls and other assets go into seizure to some degree. JWs can use their phone to recive "impractical direction" from the "life saving org" live and real-time.

I mean who says the end is very near, and says they believe it, yet builds a 15 million dollar new HQ? Who gives "obey any command" directives "at that time" yet opens a TV station? Its crazy.

Thus all the mixed signals and final destruction of the JW theology to craft an exit hoax is equating to the ministry called to an end by Bethel's own mouth amidst "the attack on Babylon the Great" which will actually be the corporate raid of Bethel sold to JWs with that misapplied prophetic expectation subterfuge.

By the time Lett and Loesch are sipping martini's in Switzerland with their big retroactive paychecks, JWs will still be looking to the sky for Christ, thinking it is surely "the end brothers!!" to awaken to the reality of a global tribulation to resolve to present world government well before Christ arrives. JWs will be left holding the empty bag, a laughing stock. Thus it will take a couple YEARS, or three, for JWs to comprehend they have been DUPED for BILLIONS, BIG TIME! It was a scam from the second the GB seized Bethel control in 1976, that is the scam control center aided by an internal network of expert high dollar racketeers, not Christian at all but actors with a multi-billion dollar big score motive.

JWs were the perfect dolts to be guarding such a nest egg, zzz zzz zzz. It was irresistible to the global fox. There is no way the Bethel anomalies past and present, especially since the GB took power, are just random. It is a gradual positioning operation, few, inside and outside JWs will comprehend what just happened inside Bethel. I actually feel sorry for the average duped JW, it is Bethel that is the true culprit and misleading deceiver center.

Strangely the "Governing Body Show" has been the main diversion and distraction aiding the deployment of the whole scam. The rest is just echoes of the past, plagiarism and vain traditions enveloping a hyper-pious attitude all equating to a total hoax soon to hit JW land. It will not be "the end", it will be the global transition to loss of national sovereignty to world government that many see coming by financial intrigues aiding a huge wealth and monetary globalization requirement for recovery and that will take YEARS to unfold.

The whole modern JW "theology" is just a big fake sideshow to toss JWs into that final cycle thinking it is "the end" from the words of the Bethel Pied Vipers piped right into the JW brain year after year and into the corporate coup-de-grace period.

But at the same time the JW development is actually more interesting than any sitcom or related research development in the world at present because it is quite masterful in deployment and it is deployed into one of the most dated collective mindsets in all the world because JWs are 40 years behind not just prophecy, but also blatant globalization-to-world-government BASICS even little twelve year olds are explaining on YouTube, "from the mouth of babes", go figure—certainly not from the silver fork tongue mouth of the Bethel gold-plated aged snakes, the leaders of this JW ignorance campaign.

Thus JWs opening a "news station" is a strange irony and anchronism, their news is already 50 years old, Bethel is the cave of the JW Ripped-Off Van Winkles.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Gorbatchov, I think you are unto something. That would make sense. First change the packaging, then with a "bait and switch" move, change the doctrine.

People will be hooked with the new toys. It's like shooting up religious heroin, you know it hurts, you feel the pain, but you are nonetheless hooked.

The main reason people hang on is: eternal Life in Paradise! The End is near.

There was no argument in the world that convinced my ex-wife to leave with me - although she had personally seen some of the wrong doings at Bet-HELL. Her line of reasoning: "I'm in for Jehovah. He promised all of this. It's in the Bible, I don't care what the Org or the GB does."

PERIOD. No logical argumentation. After 5 years I was exhausted and left on my own.

This organization is scum and the ones that KNOW the falsehood and STILL perpetuate this are criminals and scammers. The end will never come and I've talked to people that write articles for the magazines (and even books) that don't believe in the most basic doctrines (one of the writers didn't even believe that the account of Noah was real).

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

You are also right that this must feel strange for the R&F. Why?

Because deep down, in our hearts, humans have a sense for lies and BS. Your "gut feeling" tells you something is not right, but they suppress that uncomfortable feeling and that is why they live with constant fear, anxiety and depression.

Suppressing REAL feelings/emotions is like trying to hold a beach ball under water. It costs too much energy and eventually you will lose the battle...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I say to your Post Ocean 1111. There may follow some naysayers on here, but time will tell how much of what you say comes true.

It is easy to doubt that the G.B are clever enough to have planned things as you outline above, but you are not saying they are that clever, just whoever is behind the whole Scam.

That shadowy group of advisors are the ones making sure their own nest is lined with golden feathers, they may even devise a way to spirit away the funds and leave the G.B to take the flack, if so, it serves the G.B right.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Ocean1111: Good thoughts. Actually more prophetic than what the Borg spouts

It's funny that the WT$ is much like the US Dollar: the implosion is coming! That best thing that could happen is a world war and destruction. That would save both, the US$ hegemony and cults like the WT. The GB could kick the can down the road for another 20 years (as they would claim that the great tribulation has begun).

Sick and twisted, but true.

I wanted to add that during my time at Bet-HELL one of the things that disturbed me is how protective they are of lawyers. Most branches that I worked for even chose young, loyal Bethelites and sent them off to law school.

That was the case in Nicaragua (the Branch Coordinators Secretary was studying law - besides his work at the Branch and they fully paid law school for a Special Pioneer that would work exclusively for the Branch. Funny enough this guy started doing "his own thing" and started practicing law FOR MONEY, eventually leaving the ranks of Special Pioneers). Another example is the Dominican Republic Branch and Brooklyn. They had plenty of "home made" lawyers.

I would bet my right hand that the WT$ has, in the past decades, invested more in developing their own breed of lawyers and investment experts than in the development of Bible scholars, ancient Hebrew and Greek language scholars!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit