Looking back to what happened since sept 2012... i must say its brilliant !

by insidetheKH 42 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

Ajax may I add to the "modern, entirely stupid reasons"?: The house to house, phonograph/ work, if not a stench, an annoyance pinned on that name, and now just

the big J in jw.org tv

• Dagney
    Dagney

insidetheKH, we appreciate the fact that you are quite proud of the recent accomplishments by the WBTS. However, honestly, like jwfacts said, these acheivements can be accomplished quite quickly and thoroughly today. A video can go viral around the world in a matter of minutes. Building a studio, buying equiment, creating a logo...there is nothing new or special or needing of a divine hand to accomplish.

I think most people will agree it's about time some modernization is implemented by the WBTS corporation. I think more importantly what most find more critical is the message. The jw.org message is neither inviting or comforting to outsiders. The message of a soon to be paradise earth is 100+years overdue. The message of divine exclusivity is laughable to most. Lowering pioneer hours and counting RBC work hours do not represent a true picture of the preaching work, and the restructuring of meetings keep attendance numbers inflated.

I hope you stick around and read more discussions here with an open and honest mind.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Since when is being backed into a corner with false prophecies and Pedo cases that force you to re-brand considered progress?? This is a reactionary measure to time and unforeseen occurrence. A decade ago, someone said , "Oh F**K!!! The 1914 generation are dropping like flies!! We better do something!!"

We already know that they shelve ideas for the future. Just be patient, the bat-shit craziness isn't over. Also, no amount of modernizing will make Pedo cases disappear. They are not getting out of that!

DD

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I and others predicted most of this. When they had a shop in Paris and the store name was JW.org we all saw the massive PR business manoeuvres coming.

It is all an attempt to stop people googling the term "Jehovah's Witness" in my opinion due to the myriad of sites proving the Watchtower deceitful and worse.

Even if Watchtower was the first religion to do all these things and it is 100% not, it would say nothing of the truth of its beliefs.

Name one thing the Watchtower has done that other religions have not likewise already done in one form or another.

This is a rebranding after 100 years of zilch ! Businesses rebrand. God's do not change........

Or exist!

Stop being won over by apps, toy story rip off cartoons and cheap ploys, it is all to distract you from asking basic questions!

Why not start with..... Who EXACTLY wrote the bible, the gospels especially, when and where? You may be suprised...... Or play with their new shiny app...

Snare x

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Conclusion here on this forum reside a bunch of amateurs, the pro's are in Brooklyn, Patterson , Wallkill and soon Warwick

They are ten steps ahead

ROFLMAO! The douche bags that run this religion got their asses handed to them for the first 17 years of the internet's existence (counting from 1995 to 2012). Basically they stuck their scraggly necks in the sand and prayed for Jehoopla to remove the evil interwebs from the earth. Finally the old timers die off and they decide to pull their collective head out of ass and enter the 21st century.

Too late. You can't play catch up with something that you cannot censor. Sure the little cult will sputter on for another century, but the glory days are long, long gone.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Ten steps ahead because they have an app and a religious tv show in 2014.....

Apps were big 6yrs ago, religious tv channels 25yrs ago.......

Ten steps ahead of who? Ipads were banned in kingdom halls until their app lol, progressive?

My iPad is older than noahs favourite poo tree, now you're allowed one and you think you are progressive? It's hilarious!

• millie210
    millie210

If they have reversed their stance (and they have) and NOW they are "taking good care" of their followers, then what were they doing before?

Taking "bad" care of them?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

the pro's are in Brooklyn, Patterson , Wallkill and soon Warwick..They are ten steps ahead.....insidetheKH

Ten steps ahead of what??!!..

A butterfly net and a straight jacket..LOL!!..

They had a marketing team rip off every Idea that has already been done,a long time ago..

The WBT$ was just lucky enough to be able pay for expert advice and actually listen to it..

Now they can attract more genius`s like you..

..........................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Pterist
    Pterist

InsidetheKH says ***the pro's are in Brooklyn, Patterson , Wallkill and soon Warwick****

if you are boasting about the pro's in HQ why do you not see the contradiction in their teaching on higher education for their members, in these professional fields that has produced these services ?

Are you in support of an educated ruling class and a dumb blind following, sounds like the RCC of old !

Hats off to the org. what took the RCC church centuries to achieve the WBTS has achieved in a little more than one hundred years ...MOTHER church !

• metatron
    metatron

What the heck is so fantastic about internet program streaming? If this was the "big secret" of the Annual Meeting, it's no big deal. There was a rumor about them 'buying some cable outfit' but I wasn't interested.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit