JW broadcasting now at tv.jw.org

by Gorbatchov 26 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

OMG. . . . It is unabashed Cult TV. . .. They're not even trying to hide it!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Now working

• hoser
    hoser

whats the link?

• apostate tizzy
    apostate tizzy

Yeah does anyone have a link? Been on the jw Borg site and cannot find any link to any TV ?

• wifibandit
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

"Coming Monday October 6th" Will this be another failed WT/JW org prediction ?

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I'm suprised how many flub-ups they are not editing out.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

*** g78 4/22 p. 4 What Are People Saying About Television? ***

What Kind of Influence?

Because of television’s influence, some people are saying that it can be blamed for many of this world’s ills. An editorial by William Shannon in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer declared: "If we are a less happy, less confident, less intelligent people than we were 30 years ago, a generation of television watching is largely responsible."

In the book The Plug-in Drug, author Marie Winn claims that television is largely responsible for a serious decline in reading and writing skills, the tearing apart of the family, the rise of the drug culture, the emergence of a new breed of vicious young criminals, and a generation of children suffering from no less than an imbalance of the mind.

A family man in the United States said: "I am old enough to remember when families or children didn’t have television. I believe television has been one of the most damaging influences to the modern-day family. The extent of the damage is now becoming more evident."

In Japan, Mrs. Kimiko Takisawa, a leader of the Society for Responsible Television, said that TV has "brought about our cultural destruction." And the Melbourne, Australia, Sun reported: "Television viewing can have the same effect as severe brain damage."

• hoser
    hoser

Within the first minute Lett is asking for your $upport!

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Music video!!!
    I have seen this video with a comentary track already. they sure are not in a hurry to produce new content.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit