JW broadcasting now at tv.jw.org

by Gorbatchov 26 Replies latest jw friends

• piztjw
    piztjw

Within the first minute Lett is asking for your $upport!

I managed to make it seven minutes into the video before I had to shut it iff. I beleive I counted three appeals (although subtly worded) for $$$$$.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. are certainly taking advantage of the billion US $ they got for selling out in Brooklyn.

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

are u kidding me quoting from a 1978 w?

• innerpeace
    innerpeace

Wow, just watched about 10 min of it, this is so not the religion I grew up in.

And it got done sooo fast cause Jah wanted it done so bad *eyeroll*

• innerpeace
    innerpeace

And they sure don't believe the end is coming any time soon either, talking about moving the set to the new headquarters in a couple years so they can enjoy it for years to come. Where's the urgency??

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Just tried watching a bit more.

I wonder what it it like to feel you are soooo damned good that you can sense god's blessing in producing a TV channel?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

OK. So I actually watched some of it against my own advice.

Lett comes over as a weirdo.

Some bloke William Malenfant(?) drones on about running a race and seems to imply that the JWs should ignore the past and keep on 'running'. I get from that thet they're saying (using the bible as an appeal to authority), in effect: 'Hey, ignore our lies, flip flops and false predictions....keep slaving for us. Don't listen to anyone else.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit