AGM 2014 - How are faders gonna hide in plain sight anymore?

by tootired2care 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Haha, I think Answering-up Pioneers is a great idea Yadda Yadda.

that annoying know-it-all self-righeous smart-ass bitch sister who puts her hand up 50 times a meeting

Hold the hand that she has up in place, and then slap her while she's helpless, it would be a priceless memory.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Every body required to give a personal testimony? That is more control. It makes a hard nosed assumption, looks straight in your eyes and dares you to defy authority. I for one won't do it... ever.

• freddo
    freddo

Years ago when I was an elder I would occasionally take the watchtower study as a stand in for the stand in!

Anyway you always had a core of (usually) "spiritual" sisters - elders wives, elders widows, super-pioneers that would answer till their tongues bled and I was grateful for them - I didn't even like long silences when doing question and answer items for just ten minutes in the service meeting or bible highlights. Now I see them as mainly deluded zealots.

You had as many sisters who would never answer. They were often "don't feel worthy" or "highly strung" or "panic attackers" who would just sit there dumb.

If you are a sister just "join" this group!

Brothers often were lame at answering - especially in bible highlights or service meeting discussions because you can't just see an answer in a paragraph without pre-studying it. Just join that group too. If you have social issues just play that card and say you don't feel comfortable on the stage. Or "develop" said social issues.

The tricky bit is keeping your poker-face with your wife.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

I agree with the idea that this wont hurt faders or apostates at all. We lie all the time as it is... However i also agree that i will simply use this as impitus to fade, an imaginary stumble type thing. Its so stupid i hope its true but until i see it in print i have my doubts.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The announcement was a new class of pioneer called a "basic pioneer" where you commit to 10 hours a month.

What's next for 2015? Inactive or irregular Publishers will be "Auxilliary Pioneers"?

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Fading? Why not simply stop going to meetings and going out in service?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I intended to fade Ratti, but once I had walked out of the K.H thinking "I really don't want to come back here ", that was it, finished.

I haven't stepped inside one for years now, and never will, not even for family funerals.

I think some people who know TTATT, and miss the odd meeting and do little F.S, think they are "faders", but with no definite plan in place they will still be in the Borg in 10 years time. Still in plain sight.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Time for the fake time slip. And make it blatant--try turning in a time slip totaling 200+ hours a month and something like 500 placements. All the while, doing zero. Then, tell them that's what you (and everyone else) will start doing if they are hounded into agreeing if they start challenging you. If you are coerced into agreeing to something, whether it is 10 hours a month with an Israel mission hidden a few months ahead or 200, just do zero and report the 10. Then, when you get your Israel mission assignment, dog the visa application and say you were rejected for your visa.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

I don't mean to be skeptical, but is there any way of getting evidence of the Basic Pioneer, 10 hour thing? I mean, it sounds absolutely cuckoo, no offense. If this is true, then this organization has finally passed its nadir, beyond which it is simply unrecognizable, a religion made of low grade plastic construction and no longer even related to the one that I left so many years ago that, illogical and deceptive as it was, at least stood for something.

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

I'm totally with Phizzy on this one. I wouldn't go inside a KH for anything or anyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit