Gog of Magog is still SATAN!!!

by ADJUSTMENTS 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

During the public discourse today the brobot talked about The Gog of Magog, and he stated that he was satan!!! I had to ask my wife if I heard him correctly, and she said yes he said it is satan...

I couldnt wait to run up to the brobot after the meeting and inform him of he "NEW LIGHT" we just recieved yesterday!!! When I approached him I asked him : what is Gog of Magog? He states : It is the disgusting name of satan, and I did Extra research on the topic!!! (MIND BLOWN) I proceeded to tell him : well according to new insights at the AGM just yesterday that has changed! The look on his face was priceless!!! He goes on to say I have to check that out...

So the 80 rank and file there today have just been lied to... This brother needs to be disfellowshipped for apostasy!!!

I guess with the new JW broadcasting system the "NEW LIGHT" will be instantly spread, instead of waiting months to release info they have known for awhile, while the rank and file are spreading old truths or lies... This CULT is a joke!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

BROBOT, LOL!!!!!

DD

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Good for you for asking, maybe you caused him to think, and planted a seed of doubt that will grow.

• Magnum
    Magnum

If truth is so important to JWs, why do they treat it so casually and lightly? If Gog is now something or somebody other than Satan, then why don't they get that change out quickly?

So the 80 rank and file there today have just been lied to

Yeah, just think - they put forth effort to go to the meeting to hear truth and they get falsehood. They nod their heads in agreement ("yeah, Gog is Satan") and then when they finally hear that Gog is not Satan they will nod their heads in agreement ("yeah, Gog is not Satan"). They just believe whatever they're told.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

ADJUSTMENTS, nice!

You gave him an "adjustment!" one he'll never forget!

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

I agree with you Magnum! Talks are going on Worldwide and all the time. You would think that since the GB knows this stuff inadvance and since they are using email now- they could send an email with a follow up letter to tell the elders of the "NEW LIGHT" and tell them to keep silent about it until the AGM!!

Then annouce it at the service meeting.

I agree the GB is taking this food at the proper time thing to casual.

Why didnt they have all the congregations "pipe-in" to the AGM- evidently they have the technolgy now!

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I had a similar experience (too identifying to relate) where an elder had no idea that the material he was using about the identity of the F&DS was out of date (the old "anointed remnant" definition, not the one that had been revealed some months ago at the AGM). I didn't tell him simply because I didn't want to prolong the conversation or to get on his bad side, but I really would have liked to see his reaction.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

About a year ago I had a meeting with three elders. All hardcore types. All three of them were completely wrong about the changes in New Light.

Even the ones that try can't keep up with the silly doctrinal changes.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think I'll tell my wife that I had a dream last night and Gog is no longer Satan, when she finally hears it from the KH it will be priceless.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Even as a diehard JW the whole discussion of Gog of Megog bored me silly.

I never understood what we believed, so I guess a change is not that tramatic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit