Up yours!!! Jw religion!!

by Julia Orwell 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Fernando
    Fernando

Congratulations Julia, I'm sure you'll have a blast, and be surprised just how moderate and normal most people can be despite religion.

• millie210
    millie210

Your job sounds interesting Julia.

I hope you will report back to us as it progresses. You are in a different part of the world from me (Im in U.S.) and I appreciate your perspective. Im sure your students will too!

• Honesty
    Honesty

I am happy for you, Julia.

I hope this job works out well with you.

Don't pay any attention to the whiners who have their panties in a wad over what the curriculum consists of.

Maybe they will man up and pay you the same salary you get from the school so you can stay at home and make them happy if they don't like what you are teaching.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Thanks guys. My mum is worried i will cop judgement from the non muslim community for teaching in a very unpopular place (although she herself is happy I'm doing it) but after what I've been through with the jws I don't care what people think anymore. Besides, good education is the best weapon against extremism.

• krejames
    krejames

"Good education is the best weapon against extremism" - agreed!

Big congrats on your new job Julia! :)

• cofty
    cofty

I hope you enjoy the job.

good education is the best weapon against extremism

This!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Congratulations Julia. I believe it will be a rewarding experience. Nice age group. I hope it goes well.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Good for you Julia. All power to your elbow.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks for sharing Julia, I hope you land a more permanent position soon. Kate xx

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

I'm happy for you, Julia! Hopefully you will find something more permanent after! I think you're going do a great job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit