personality test

by BATHORY 28 Replies latest jw friends

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

highest:

tie between:

type 2 the helper
    The caring, interpersonal type. Twos are empathetic, sincere, and warm-hearted. They are friendly, generous, and self-sacrificing, but can also be sentimental, flattering, and people-pleasing. They are well-meaning and driven to be close to others, but can slip into doing things for others in order to be needed. They typically have problems with possessiveness and with acknowledging their own needs. At their Best: unselfish and altruistic, they have unconditional love for others.

and type 7 the enthusiast
    The busy, productive type. Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over-extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.

• borgfree
    borgfree

I was looking to see who else was a number 4. Since there are no other fours, at least yet,I guess it must be true, I am an individualist.

Borgfree

"Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training." -Anna Freud

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

Heres farkel for ya ;

Reformer - 6
    Achiever - 6
    Investigator - 6
    Loyalist - 6
    Enthusiast - 5
    Challenger - 5
    Individualist - 4
    Helper - 2
    Peacemaker - 1

Now fark old boy how do you get 41 from a possible 36 ???

Manipulating the evidence to suit his cognative dissonance or a genuine mistake by the farkman ??

Ill let the board decide(.)(.)

Also;

" G'day cyber junkets."

A "junket" is a trip made by politicians.

Did you mean "junkies?"

Farkel

No Dr Farkelstein, it was intended for the aussies, they get it, you dont, so neerr.

Also prickface, if you dig deeper into recent times, you will find that the wt do pay property tax's. Think synapse !

doofus

• JanH
    JanH

Not exactly what I expected, except the high score on 5=investigator.

Reformer 4
    Helper 3
    Achiever 5
    Individualist 2
    Investigator 7
    Loyalist 5
    Enthusiast 5
    Challenger 2
    Peacemaker 3

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• D8TA
    D8TA

Type 1: 5
    Type 2: 3
    Type 3: 4
    Type 4: 3
    Type 5: 5
    Type 6: 1
    Type 7: 3
    Type 8: 6
    Type 9: 6

Based entirely on highest score, you appear to have Type 8 personality characteristics

Type Eight
    The Challenger
    The powerful, aggressive type. Eights are self-confident, strong, and assertive. Protective, resourceful, straight-talking, and decisive, but can also be ego-centric and domineering. Eights feel they must control their environment, especially people, sometimes becoming confrontational and intimidating. Eights typically have problems with their tempers and with allowing themselves to be vulnerable. At their Best: self-mastering, they use their strength to improve others' lives, becoming heroic, magnanimous, and inspiring.

Do I get a cookie now? What!?! No cookie!?! DAMN IT! I wan't a cookie! This message board should have cookies in them! Why do I deserve a cookie? Because I'm the BEST DAMN IT! And dont try to take my cookie away from me, or I'll punch someone in the nose! Have I told you all that I can lift about 500 lbs. of cookies? With one arm? I decide who gets the cookies around here anyway!

oh...wait...personality is changing from mutant personality rays...

::!!!WHAMO!!!::

I hear a cookie in trouble, this is job for Cookie Man! Remember people, cookies can often improve your life! Reach for the cookie! Take a bite out of it! Ask not what a cookie can do for you, but what you can do for a cookie! A cookie at last, a cookie at last, thank God almighty, a cookie at last!

Ummmm....yah.

D8TA

• larc
    larc

JanH,

I just knew that you would peak at Investigator, like Detective and myself. Man, I love it.

What most people don't know about investigative work is that 90% of it is pure boredom, followed by an experience that is so wonderful, that it is nearly as good as sex.

AlanF hasn't checked in yet, or Norm, but I bet they both will peak on Investigator as well.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Investigator and Challenger.

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

Non scored highest on 3 and 5. He thinks he is a 5.

• jaccilynn
    jaccilynn

#2- the helper, followed by #4- the individualist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit