personality test

by BATHORY 28 Replies latest jw friends

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

G'day cyber junkets.

Now this personality test is good, very good.

I would be very interested to see the results from most posters.

I came up a type 5, the investigator. So accurate.

I can see simon as type 9, englishman as the definative 7, Alan
    Fur-burger is a natural 8 ( with a definite twist of 6 ), Princess is a 4 through and through and naeblis, well....he thinks he is a 3 but he is really a hardcore 5.

Well was i close ???

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/dis_sample_36.asp

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

BTW only answer the questions you have real answers to. You do not have to answer all the questions.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Scored highly on type one and type two

Type One
    The Reformer
    The principled, idealistic type. Ones are conscientious and ethical, with a strong sense of right and wrong. They are teachers, crusaders, and advocates for change: always striving to improve things, but afraid of making a mistake. Well-organized, orderly, and fastidious, they try to maintain high standards, but can slip into being critical and perfectionistic. They typically have problems with resentment and impatience. At their Best: wise, discerning, realistic, and noble. Can be morally heroic.

Type Two
    The Helper
    The caring, interpersonal type. Twos are empathetic, sincere, and warm-hearted. They are friendly, generous, and self-sacrificing, but can also be sentimental, flattering, and people-pleasing. They are well-meaning and driven to be close to others, but can slip into doing things for others in order to be needed. They typically have problems with possessiveness and with acknowledging their own needs. At their Best: unselfish and altruistic, they have unconditional love for others.

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It places me as a 2 (Helper), with the next nearest a 9 (Peacemaker).
    Seems about right.

Never been into flattery, though. I detest it.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I came up with 3, then 1. Nothing else scored high at all.

In reality I am all of them.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Scored high on types 1 and 2 but it decided I was type one, and stuff me, I am a teacher in real life!

Oh my God! just checked out the extended descriptions!:

Can be highly dogmatic, self-righteous, intolerant, and inflexible. Begin dealing in absolutes: they alone know "The Truth." Everyone else is wrong: very severe in judgments, while rationalizing own actions. / Become obsessive about imperfection and the wrong-doing of others, although they may fall into contradictory actions, hypocritically doing the opposite of what they preach. / Become condemnatory toward others, punitive and cruel to rid themselves of "wrong-doers." Severe depressions, nervous breakdowns, and suicide attempts are likely.
  • Guest 77
    Guest 77

Bath, I took the test without questioning the motive of the test. Here are the results, "You answered 31 out of 36 questions. This is what your type appears to be given the number of questions answered. For best results, you should answer all questions that apply." '...you appear to have a type 8 personality characteristics.'

There were other questions that I was not comfortable with. I quickly ran through the questioniare. I guess asking questions means your 'confrontational and intimidating.'

Interesting. Is there a subliminal message in this test?

Guest 77

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Highest Score

Type Seven
    The Enthusiast
    The busy, productive type. Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over-extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.

Next Highest

Type Two
    The Helper
    The caring, interpersonal type. Twos are empathetic, sincere, and warm-hearted. They are friendly, generous, and self-sacrificing, but can also be sentimental, flattering, and people-pleasing. They are well-meaning and driven to be close to others, but can slip into doing things for others in order to be needed. They typically have problems with possessiveness and with acknowledging their own needs. At their Best: unselfish and altruistic, they have unconditional love for others.

Lowest Score

Type One
    The Reformer
    The principled, idealistic type. Ones are conscientious and ethical, with a strong sense of right and wrong. They are teachers, crusaders, and advocates for change: always striving to improve things, but afraid of making a mistake. Well-organized, orderly, and fastidious, they try to maintain high standards, but can slip into being critical and perfectionistic. They typically have problems with resentment and impatience. At their Best: wise, discerning, realistic, and noble. Can be morally heroic.

Overall, a rather accurate description of my personality.

Andee

• Englishman
    Englishman

On the nose, Bathory, I am indeed a 7!

Any other prophesies you can make for me? (1975 has come and gone, BTW.)

Englishman.

• detective
    detective

detective is also "the investigator". How appropos! I have to admit I got a cheap thrill from finding out that I'm like Fox Mulder! yahoo!

(it listed me as a type five although it appeared I scored the same for type seven- go figure)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit