personality test

by BATHORY 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I came out as 9 (Highest) and 1 (Second Highest).

I think I'm screwed up.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Farkel
    Farkel

Reformer - 6
    Achiever - 6
    Investigator - 6
    Loyalist - 6
    Enthusiast - 5
    Challenger - 5
    Individualist - 4
    Helper - 2
    Peacemaker - 1

Farkel

• larc
    larc

Like detective,

I scored highest on Investigator. I also score Investigative on Hollond's 6 factor model of occupational interests. I am in the process of doing heavy duty investigative research right now.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I was a 7 too. I must say it does sound like me, the way I am now. A few years ago, it wasn't me.

Type Seven
    The Enthusiast
    The busy, productive type. Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over-extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Xena
    Xena

Type Seven
    The Enthusiast
    The busy, productive type. Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over-extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Your highest score will indicate your likely basic type, or it will be among the top 2-3 scores. Based entirely on highest score, you appear to have Type 9 personality characteristics.

Type Nine
    The Peacemaker
    The easy-going, self-effacing type. Nines are accepting, trusting, and stable. They are usually creative, optimistic, and supportive, but can also be too willing to go along with others to keep the peace. They want everything to go smoothly and be without conflict, but they can also tend to be complacent, simplifying problems and minimizing anything upsetting. They typically have problems with inertia and stubbornness. At their Best: indomitable and all-embracing, they are able to bring people together and heal conflicts.

I clicked the link to get a detailed description and at the bottom of the page it had a list of people who were also a type 9........

Abraham Lincoln, Joseph Campbell, Carl Jung, Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Grace, Walter Cronk-ite, George Lucas, Walt Disney, John Kennedy, Jr., Sophia Loren, Geena Davis, Lisa Kudrow, Kevin Costner, Keanu Reeves, Woody Harrelson, Ron Howard, Matthew Broderick, Ringo Starr, Whoopi Goldberg, Janet Jackson, Nancy Kerrigan, Jim Hensen, Marc Chagall, Norman Rockwell, "Edith Bunker"(Archie Bunker), and "Marge Simpson" (The Simpsons).

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

i scored high with the type 2, 6, and 7.
    hmmmm
    katie

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bathory,

: G'day cyber junkets.

A "junket" is a trip made by politicians.

Did you mean "junkies?"

Farkel

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Type 9, closely followed by Types 5 and 6.

• graceabounds
    graceabounds

The test scored me as a Type 6(Loyalist).
    Also scored high on the Type 2(Helper).
    Hmmm....loyal and helpful....
    I was just starting to feel like a Golden Retriever...
    when I noticed that I was also high on the Type 4(Individualist).

However, the main one was Type 6.

graceabounds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit