I left the troof behind in 2006. What have I missed?

by Jehovah lol 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jehovah lol
    Jehovah lol

I'm up to date with what the WT taught in 2006 but have no idea what has changed since.

Do tell.

• FusionTheism
    FusionTheism

* The Generation of 1914 is no longer the wicked, it is now two groups of overlapping Anointed. First group are those who witnessed 1914. Second group are those who received anointing while the first group were still alive. Tribulation must come before the second group dies off.

* The unforgivable sin is choosing not to repent.

* The Faithful and Discreet Slave is not all of the Anointed, it is only the Governing Body. It was not given expanded authority in 1919 but will be in the Tribulation.

* The Anointed on earth will be raptured to Heaven at the end of the Tribulation right before Armageddon.

* Gog is not Satan, it is a Coalition of Nations led by the mysterious King of the North.

* They have eliminated MOST of their interpretations that used the Type/Antitype Method.

* They have changed ALL of their interpretations of Parables.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    You missed wasting 9 years of your life in a Cult, well done !
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Approximately 2500 hours at meetings and conventions, 1000 door knocking, $$$ in gas and and silly meeting clothes.

That's for starters.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I left the troof behind in 2006. What have I missed?

The WatchTower Wants your Children`s Ice Cream Money..

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    You took the name Jehovah, so now it's call JW -dot- org
  • Jehovah lol
    Jehovah lol
    * The Generation of 1914 is no longer the wicked, it is now two groups of overlapping Anointed. First group are those who witnessed 1914. Second group are those who received anointing while the first group were still alive. Tribulation must come before the second group dies off.

Sounds perfectly sensible to me.

* The Faithful and Discreet Slave is not all of the Anointed, it is only the Governing Body. It was not given expanded authority in 1919 but will be in the Tribulation.

How convenient.

* The Anointed on earth will be raptured to Heaven at the end of the Tribulation right before Armageddon.

Oh yeah, I remember the scripture where it explicitly says that.

* They have eliminated MOST of their interpretations that used the Type/Antitype Method.

Makes sense, undermining their own raison d'ĂȘtre, good move.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Generation of 1914 is no longer the wicked, it is now two groups of overlapping Anointed. First group are those who witnessed 1914. Second group are those who received anointing while the first group were still alive. Tribulation must come before the second group dies off..

* The unforgivable sin is choosing not to repent.

* Gog is not Satan, it is a Coalition of Nations led by the mysterious King of the North.

* They have changed ALL of their interpretations of Parables...

.............................FusionTheism

The WBT$ Preached BullShit for decades,they no longer believe in..And..Haven`t repented..

The WBT$ is Guilty of the Unforgivable Sin..

........................I LOVE YOU WATCHTOWER!!
    ................Image result for Happy devil

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You missed 9 years of freshly devised bullshit convoluted to self support the men running the Watchtower Publishing house.

You missed a whole lot of boring meetings and assemblies which constantly reiterate the bullshit that the GB men make up for the organization which they sit on top of.

Its a good gig for them causes they get to travel around the world and a have redeemable retirement fund to support themselves with, complete with full medical and dental right up until they die.

I guess if I was in their position, I would bullshit a little too to keep things fluent and continuous.

• Finkelstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit