The "Ice Cream Video" - is it real?

by freddo 38 Replies latest jw friends

• freddo
    freddo

The "don't buy ice cream give us the money video" that is the subject of other threads.

I am not very good with computer stuff - would someone tell me where it is to be found on jworg please? I can't find it.

Thanks.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    freddo, somebody indicated on one of the threads about it that it's for the regional conventions, so probably not on JWdotORG - at least not yet. I don't know how/why it's available now if it's not on JWdotORG. I downloaded a copy from YouTube.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Yes it is on the jw site. Go to publications. Go to the bottom of the page. Click on section for convention releases. Under day two. Click on the first icon. 3 videos are in this section. Sorry to say, it is for real!
  • freddo
    freddo

@ToesUp - Found it - thanks.

I'm glad it's real. More "shooting themselves in the foot!"

When you click on it it asks if you've been to the convention yet. If you click "no" you don't get to see anything. So you click "yes" and you do!

Will I go to hell for watching this before my assigned convention next month?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s real..

There are WatchTower Credits at the end..

The WBT$ has no problem taking credit,for doing Something that Disgusting..

"ASKING FOR CHILDREN`S ICE CREAM MONEY"

....Image result for children buying ice cream

.................IF ASSHOLES COULD FLY..

......Image result for Watchtower Logo

..................WOULD BE AN AIRPORT..

• FusionTheism
    FusionTheism

It didn't seem all that horrible to me.

It's merely showing that children can think about different ways they want to spend their money instead of spending it all on junk food.

• hoser
    hoser

It's merely showing that children can think about different ways they want to spend their money instead of spending it all on junk food.

then they should have shown her giving it to a food bank or a homeless person

• jwfacts
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Religion is like taking candy from a baby it just that easy.

So kids whenever you get some allowance from your parents, think about making Jehovah smile upon you as you drop that money into the contribution box at your Kingdom Hall.

We should always keep in mind that judgment day is coming soon so we want to be in appeasement to Jehovah before that day comes, forfeiting one ice cream cone is surely much more important and also keep in mind how Jehovah is going to reward us all one day. .......... yahhhh !!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It didn't seem all that horrible to me.

It's merely showing that children can think about different ways they want to spend their money instead of spending it all on junk food......FusionTheism

So your good with the Disgusting Way the WBT$ Begs for Money..

.................................Image result for Watchtower logo

..........................Image result for Dirtbags logo

....Coerce JW Children to give them their Ice Cream Money..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit