the mystery of the orgasm...please help me!

by kat7302 26 Replies latest social relationships

• Xander
    Xander

You'll like that thread. Stick it out, it gets....interesting....(oh, and that last butt shot was of Beans, btw)

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

But she'll be drooling over Naeblis just like everyone else...

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I realize that some of the responses to this thread were made in fun and some were serious. But it really does seem that sexual repression early in life can and does have long term effects on a person's sex life. I'm sure that to some extent Catholics and Mormons and other religions that place value on confining sexual activity until marriage suffer some of these problems. But the JW's face not only the guilt associated with non-marital sexual activity, but the punitive action of disfellowshipping and being shamed and shunned by their social support system.

Probably like thousands of JW yutes I spent a lot of my late teen evenings in the back seat of my car locked in a sexual death grip with a fine looking, sexually alluring female. But I believe the intensity of passion and the lack of completed sexual release caused me to suffer many sexual problems during my early adulthood. I remember as if it were yesterday, being out with an outstanding non-JW niece of a brother in the congregation. This girl was previously married and divorced at a young age. Needless to say, due to my fear of disfellowshipping and being tossed off of the pioneer list, I never consummated sex with her. She even offered to pay for a motel room. I WAS SO STUPID THEN! Aaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh. Consequently, I believe that is why so many JW's in my era got married at a really early age to the wrong person. It was either marry or risk death by explosion.

• DINKY
    DINKY

Hey, have you tried going to a titty bar? What about a nude beach or swinger club? What about some heavy duty sexual fantasies?

Checking those places out is no big deal IMO.

Dinky

• kat7302
    kat7302

cheers for the comments guys and gals.........keep em cumin (no pun intended!)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Kat:
    Are you coming to Eman's BBQ, next week?

• kat7302
    kat7302

who's eman and where's the barbeque???????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit